Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Backstage failed attempt = devastation?

Kenon Astro

Featured Posts

Spock

That's so sad I would cry

I did and it sucked ass but I got over it...

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaMaMarryTheNight

Thats why i didnt choose floor tickets. i kinda like it more to sit on top and watch the whole show as one part. i want to see the whole stage and stuff

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Miel

I imagine the worst would be if Asiel kicked your gift off stage..

At least God touched your sweat and touched something that you touched.

I've seen this in almost every tour so far :haha:

Thats why i didnt choose floor tickets. i kinda like it more to sit on top and watch the whole show as one part. i want to see the whole stage and stuff

For artRave, I think seats actually worked out pretty well. I wanted floor, and got thrown to seating out of nowhere, but I'm grateful because the stage is so large, and I was able to see the whole thing.

3 points in and ready for more

ARTPOPHooker96

You're lucky it reached the stage  :toofunny:  mine didn't even reach it :lmao:

But I didn't get upset really, we were actually laughing. I paid a ticket to see her live so I don't expect much unless I had one with a M&G  :hehe:

Teal Ambition

This. Only a small number of fans in attendance ever get the chance to go backstage, and it's all a matter of chance, for the most part, so you shouldn't make it your priority when attending a concert.

exactly!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

aaronyoji

i took two of my paintings hoping she would see them and take me backstage, so during songs where i knew she'd be using the horizontal runway, i tried my hardest. granted the show was still so much fun, and towards the end of applause, she managed to get my paintings and she held them up during the a-r-t-p-o-p, and it symbolically meant a lot. whats even better is she gave them to one of her dancers for her to keep later, so no i didnt go backstage, but she has my paintings. with other people's artwork, she usually shows it off for them, talks to them, and then gives it back to them. but she kept mine, so i didnt walk away dissappointed. 

Miel

i took two of my paintings hoping she would see them and take me backstage, so during songs where i knew she'd be using the horizontal runway, i tried my hardest. granted the show was still so much fun, and towards the end of applause, she managed to get my paintings and she held them up during the a-r-t-p-o-p, and it symbolically meant a lot. whats even better is she gave them to one of her dancers for her to keep later, so no i didnt go backstage, but she has my paintings. with other people's artwork, she usually shows it off for them, talks to them, and then gives it back to them. but she kept mine, so i didnt walk away dissappointed. 

The exact same thing happened during my SD show :)

3 points in and ready for more

aaronyoji

The exact same thing happened during my SD show :)

omg i was at the san diego show!

Lana Winters

This. Only a small number of fans in attendance ever get the chance to go backstage, and it's all a matter of chance, for the most part, so you shouldn't make it your priority when attending a concert.

Exactly. I had a small plushie with a note tucked away in my purse the entire night and didn't even think about it and just enjoyed myself and danced my ass off. It was the most amazing time ever. People behind me kept trying to get us to throw a plushie at her the ENTIRE show and we just ignored her because she was drunk and we weren't going to throw it when it wasn't even the right time.

I didn't focus on getting backstage but it happened. That was amazing--but it would have been amazing just from the time I had at the actual concert.

Future Lover

I went into my concert hoping to talk to her but it was disappointing for her not to even see my note. I know I shouldn't even be disappointed but it just happens. I obviously had a great time but it's just heartbreaking to have the person you admire not even notice you.

If that happened to me I would be devastated, so I don't blame you.

#1 Rule: Don't go expecting anything but having a good time.

One of my friends was absolutely obsessed with going backstage. So much that it made his experience for the BTWB and artRAVE all about having her notice him and going backstage. Trust me, if you're going with friends and obsessing over it, not only will you drive yourself crazy...you'll drive your friends crazy too! Just go and have a good time. That's all you should ever do at a Gaga concert.

If you get picked then you are one lucky guy or girl. If you don't, no harm done.

#1 Rule: Don't go expecting anything but having a good time.

One of my friends was absolutely obsessed with going backstage. So much that it made his experience for the BTWB and artRAVE all about having her notice him and going backstage. Trust me, if you're going with friends and obsessing over it, not only will you drive yourself crazy...you'll drive your friends crazy too! Just go and have a good time. That's all you should ever do at a Gaga concert.

If you get picked then you are one lucky guy or girl. If you don't, no harm done.

I agree with this 100% :)

monsterdreams

I go to seats so... :oops:
Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived