πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Backstage failed attempt = devastation?

Kenon Astro

Featured Posts

Spock

At the Zurich BTWB, Gaga asked a girl that was already on stage with her group of friends to pick somebody else. And she picked me. I crossed the barrier, touched the stage and the security guy was helping me up, when a bodyguard didn't allow me to go up because there were already too many people. I was ****ing disgusted. And Gaga didn't do anything because she had her back turned.

Β 

There's even a video on YouTube and everything :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PdogtheDaibutsu

Yeah, I would be sad too but it's expected. If she has a hard time opening something, she probably won't spend the time trying to open it while everyone stares at her. There are just too many items thrown up there to all be seen. Just enjoy the concert and if she happens to see something of yours, great for you! :)

MaMaMarryTheNight

At the Zurich BTWB, Gaga asked a girl that was already on stage with her group of friends to pick somebody else. And she picked me. I crossed the barrier, touched the stage and the security guy was helping me up, when a bodyguard didn't allow me to go up because there were already too many people. I was ****ing disgusted. And Gaga didn't do anything because she had her back turned.

Β 

There's even a video on YouTube and everything :giveup:

Β 

link plz

βš”οΈπŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEπŸ’–βš”οΈ

Teal Ambition

You shouldn't expect to go backstage at a concert unless you have a pass.Β 

This. I feel like its becoming more important to absolutely get backstage than actually enjoying the show.

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Arturo

That's exactly why I wouldn't invest so much time in trying to get backstage because I want to enjoy the concert.

I would feel bad the rest of the concert too.

Kenon Astro

This. I feel like its becoming more important to absolutely get backstage than actually enjoying the show.

Β 

I did wanted to enjoy the show, but my purpose of going backstage isn't just to see her and take a picture to show off, it was to show her my music video that I worked so hard on. If I didn't have that to show her, I wouldn't even attempt going backstage. It would be nice if she saw it, because it was the product of her inspiration to me.

Spock

link plz

Β http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht88CHRxR9Q

She starts bringing her friends onstage at 7:00 and she points at me at 8:23, after Gaga said if that was everybody :nooo:

who will love me when the night is over

Batwings

This is why I suggest over and over again not to make going backstage a priority. You're there to have a good time and the best thing you can do is just have fun and not worry about getting backstage. If it happens, it happens, but don't make it to the sole purpose of the night.

Β 

This. Only a small number of fans in attendance ever get the chance to go backstage, and it's all a matter of chance, for the most part, so you shouldn't make it your priority when attending a concert.

MaMaMarryTheNight

:hug:Β  :hug:Β  :hug:

βš”οΈπŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEπŸ’–βš”οΈ

Kenon Astro

Β http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht88CHRxR9Q

She starts bringing her friends onstage at 7:00 and she points at me at 8:23, after Gaga said if that was everybody :nooo:

Β 

Β 

That's so sad I would cry

EdgeofTeeth

At my show a few days ago, Gaga touched the bear I made her and looked at it for like 5 seconds but didn't open the note attached, so I know exactly how you feel. I made it a point to not expect to get to go backstage though, so I was disappointed but not devastated.

Altair

I think it's really bad we all aim to get backstage, I think Gaga should stop doing it to be honest so some fans don't get disappointed :noparty:

This is the reason I don't aim to get backstage and I totally agree with you that she should stop doing it.

Archived