Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Backstage failed attempt = devastation?

Kenon Astro

Featured Posts

Kenon Astro

Has anyone here attempted to go backstage by throwing stuffed animals at her, but failed because she didn't pick it up? Did you have a hard time enjoying the rest of the concert after this? I recently went to the Vegas artRave yesterday and I threw my Barbie dressed in the artRave gypsy outfit with long white hair onstage. She picked it up and she was like "oooo look she has dreadlocks", and I was so excited, but then she had a hard time getting the note out (stupid of me to tie it with fishing strings and LED shoelaces :fail: ), so she threw it on the side :( I was so crushed and afterwards it was hard to enjoy the rest of the show.

Anyone had this experience?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

but then she had a hard time getting the note out, so she threw it away 

RUTHLESS

:(

I'd be so devestated

buy bionic

Chromatica

In buffalo for the rave girl outfit, the bandana someone gave her had a note attached to it that she just ripped off and dropped :smh:

I felt SOOOO bad, people were talking about it afterward.

You shouldn't expect to go backstage at a concert unless you have a pass. 

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Kitana

that sounds awful. problem is i guess, that she doesnt even think about it too much, because people throw so many things on to the stage

You will learn respect!

Lana Winters

This is why I suggest over and over again not to make going backstage a priority. You're there to have a good time and the best thing you can do is just have fun and not worry about getting backstage. If it happens, it happens, but don't make it to the sole purpose of the night.

RAMROD

No, but I feel bad for you.

It shouldn't have to ruin your show.

But I understand if it did.

Cheer up, though. Better luck next time.

After all, you have met Gaga, just not personally yet.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

vespertine

You shouldn't expect to go backstage at a concert unless you have a pass.

:trootea:

I never thought about how it makes people feel when she doesn't pick up what they throw/doesn't read their letters. Ouch.

Robotboy

i can see why thats bothering you lol but some people never even get to see gaga so.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

I imagine the worst would be if Asiel kicked your gift off stage..

At least God touched your sweat and touched something that you touched.

Kenon Astro

I also rolled up my poster (saying "Will you watch an ARTPOP music video I directed, backstage?") with LED strings and launched it onstage at Gypsy when she's walking towards the piano. It landed right next to the piano chair, but she just looked at it and sat down to sing :( That was my last hopeful attempt.

I had a GREAT time up to that point though. Everything else after that was a blur; I don't even remember Swine and Applause.

Benji

I think it's really bad we all aim to get backstage, I think Gaga should stop doing it to be honest so some fans don't get disappointed :noparty:

I'd rather Gaga make more tickets available that let people go backstage, have a chat and get a photo than always take fans backstage because they were lucky enough to throw a toy/box/clothes at her just right.

I feel sorry for you though, I would be upset about that BUT think of the positives, Gaga loved something you made and you got to see her live! :party:

Archived