Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When was the moment that you became a Monster?

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

The day Paparazzi was released.

Or well...

The day I saw it, Which was a month or two after it was released :emma:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
amenART

Mess  :rofl:

-

By the way, I became a monster when I discovered 'Poker Face'. In my school every people had that song in their phones. When I went to youtube to watch the music video of the song, I saw other Gaga's songs and I loved all of those. :flutter:

it's true though

I did fall in love with PokerFace and the music video and I remember at one school disco the only song I danced to was Telephone  :flop:

Omegahedron

Probably a little while after Alejandro came out. She had fascinated me before then, and I was really into her music, but it was between Alejandro and definitely before Born This Way came out that I became a 'Monster' through and through.

rockyhuntershow

Have been a fan since I first heard Just Dance on Sirius XM Hits 1 in the summer of 2008

BUT... VMAs 2009 is when it really hit me. And I became fascinated by her work and image. 

And then after I saw the Monster Ball multiple times in 2010 and Born This Way was released, I absolutely knew I was gonna be a lifelong little monster. 

Immortal

it's true though

I did fall in love with PokerFace and the music video and I remember at one school disco the only song I danced to was Telephone  :flop:

Well, welcome to the fan-base! :party:

Just A Holy Fool

Hearing Paparazzi for the first time when I bought The Fame in late 2008. 

Then when it became a single and the video :dead: :

AND then the performance on the VMA's :dead: :dead: :dead:

Tommy Monster

First time watching Bad Romance and at the same time first time listening to the final version of it :legend: priceless :gaga:

With Poker face she caught my attention, with Paparazzi I got seriosly interested in her. When Bad Romance demo leaked I was becoming a lm and when the video came out in November I was officially a little monster :party:

After I watched The Fame: Part One the day I bought The Fame that glorious Halloween in 2008.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Bleachella

When i got ARTPOP for christmas :emma: i had actually asked for Prism :emma: but nobody needs to know that :kissga:

Archived