Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When was the moment that you became a Monster?

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

I will admit it. I did not officially become a Little Monster till Bad Romance was announced. However, I was a fan of her during The Fame. 

I remember I was on my laptop and I decided to read the showbiz column on the Daily Mail. I then came across Gaga's new single and video for 'Bad Romance'. Nearly 5 years ago.  :cryga:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1226868/Eccentric-singer-Lady-Gaga-lives-reputation-weirdest-wackiest-video-date.html

I then watched the video and it slayed me so much. I was just obsessed with it.  :gaga:

I have then been a monster eversince. 

In my messy era.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Houdini

i'm not a monster

i'm a fan lol

i bought the fame monster cause it looked good and all started there

TSUNAMI

Fan since Just Dance Dome performance. Stan since Paparazzi VMA 2009 Performance. 

After the 'Poker Face' video....which i watched on the time when she started the Monster Ball tour... And then i saw 'Bad Romance' video,and then it all got together = MONSTER!

P.S. my brother was the one who made me watch the 'Poker Face' video,but he is one of the biggest haters!

i'm not a monster

i'm a fan lol

This.  :haha:

But all I can say is that the moment I saw the Bad Romance video, my view towards Gaga changed completely. It was during winter 2009.

Apple for me, apple for you.

Houdini

This.  :haha:

But all I can say is that the moment I saw the Bad Romance video, my view towards Gaga changed completely. It was during winter 2009.

yeah me too it was around that time

Blue Jeans

Fan since Just Dance, they call us The Originals :ARTPOP:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

After her interview with Oprah in 2012. I was attracted to her personality before I was attracted to her music.

Immortal

when I watched Applause MV in december :toofunny:

Mess  :rofl:

-

By the way, I became a monster when I discovered 'Poker Face'. In my school every people had that song in their phones. When I went to youtube to watch the music video of the song, I saw other Gaga's songs and I loved all of those. :flutter:

nikola

i remember i saw some news report about her it was around when bad romance came out and i was like"this woman is crazy who is even listening her" and after that i was at my laptop ad i started to search about her and then for first time heard bad romance and at that moment i know that i am a monster.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Back since Just Dance  :whitney:

I remember when Poker Face first came out I was like no I don't want to listen to this it probably can't top Just Dance  :megaflop: Mess.

Archived