💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you tired of gaga's wigs?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

The artRAVE green wig looks real tbh. Looks like natural but dyed hair. So did the blonde bob.

One of the original seashell girl wigs (the non-poofy one from Applause Week in LA) looked natural also. Just looked like professionally styled hair.

Not really. The green wig looks like a sour watermelon lollipop and the blonde bob looks like its about to fly off any second. I agree with the original curly brownish blonde wig looking natural but even then it looked fake at times and matty.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i LOVE how her hair always changes.

My ARTPOP could mean anything tbh :manicure:

I am my hair tbh :manicure:

Altair

I don't mind her wigs. Just sometimes she wears wigs that don't compliment her outfits and sometimes the wigs look raggedy tbh.

Some wigs are really awesome like the brown iconic curls, and then some are just wtf? (Italian Curls)

The Child

I'm tired of this wig tbh :

tumblr_mxtomqHG5a1qga1iko4_1280.jpg

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Robinladen

I think we need to respect Gaga her choices.

I agree that consistency would make it easier for the GP. She changed it up during The Fame - Born This Way but it was all a bit slower. ARTPOP era is every icon: one day she looks like a rockstar, the next day likes a grandma. I feel like the wigs becomming wigs is part of the ARTPOP era tho. Like how she made it so obvious that it's not her real hair with on stage changes.

Maybe one day she'll change it again but it's no up to us to decide.

Alien Tulip

That one is actually sort of pretty since it has pastel pink streaks. Much better than the one she wears now.

FRANK1991

the more wigs the better!

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

ItsTommyBitch

I LOVE wigs, its part of her theatricality and ability to be every icon :legend:

I think they are usually very beautiful wigs too :flutter: 

Shes not the only artist i stan for that wears wigs often though :laughga: so I guess im used to it in a sense.

Also, Hair slays btw :hor:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

LaMaisonGaga

Same it looks like a bear covered in fudge died on her head

lamaisongaga.com

Haroon

I kinda agree with you, mainly on the bit about how she changes them way too often :noparty: I like consistency for a while between changes :yes: Some of them nowadays are really beautiful (like the auburn/strawberry blonde one :flutter: )

Then again, I think wig-changing is a convention for this album because a few performances have been about changing wigs and putting on and taking off :huh: I don't think the wig-changing will be as often for future albums :shrug:

Microscope

Idk, but i think wigs save soo much time for her. I mean her hair is crazy and the styles would take hours and hours of work to do on normal hair when she can use it to do other stuff. And the wigs give her more creative freedom when it comes to style.

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

Archived