💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you tired of gaga's wigs?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Since late 2009 she's been wearing wigs like she changes her underwear. I liked it the first few years but now its so exhausting, repetitive and probably the reason why her looks lack consistency. I also don't like how most of her wigs now look very fake and exposes the lace of the wig. I would prefer if gaga would wear weaves now that way her hair could look natural and she can let her real hair grow healthier and longer. Would you prefer if gaga ditched wigs and just wore weaves/hair extensions instead? 

Great weaves and hair extensions gaga has worn during her career

tumblr_n8y2gfwRxu1tgmvdro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8nuqfd9ld1tgmvdro1_1280.jpg

thJMm6r.jpg

103298332.jpg

k18tNQ4.jpg

yT8sLZG.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really, I like them. Also at first I thought she was clever because if she only uses wigs she doesn't damage her real hair but then I discovered she dyes it anyway :rip:

To be honest, most of her looks since 2011 have been awful. Her changing them all the time is a good thing.

HausOfGuy

im sick of the wigs she wears, not the fact that she wears wigs. i love that she changes her look 100% from one day to another

Alien Tulip

I wouldn't mind wigs if she wore ones that looked real. This is the last wig that looked like it can be her real hair

Gltec3e.jpg

Benjamin Monk

i don't mind the different looks clothes wise but i'd love her to have the same hair for a while 

Weasel

This is Gaga, you have to honour her tacky wigs (her vomit :hor:) in order to get to the good stuff. 

hoeslay

I wouldn't mind wigs if she wore ones that looked real. This is the last wig that looked like it can be her real hair

Gltec3e.jpg

The artRAVE green wig looks real tbh. Looks like natural but dyed hair. So did the blonde bob.

One of the original seashell girl wigs (the non-poofy one from Applause Week in LA) looked natural also. Just looked like professionally styled hair.

No Angel

Swinefest Black Bangs were everything. Sexy, Youthful and Spunky. 

BTG8-P9IIAAEoF4.jpg

Good lord..

Archived