đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which hairstyle should Gaga maintain for next era?

The Professor

Featured Posts

I think it would look nice if she grew out her natural hair. We all know that's not going to happen though.  :fan:

If she stopped damaging it too tbh.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DriverMonster

I agree. She was way too all over the place this time. It looked more messy than anything. Plus, I hated a few of the styles. Well, one. I loved when it was more cohesive. Like when she had real hair. She had a ton of different styles but it was always teal.

RegiRey

i agree, she need to strick with 1 look for an era....otherwise it gets messy and confusing.....of course change it up a bit evry now and then...but its been :sweep:

WhoAskedOpinions

I think she should do the same thing she did this time around. Just a bunch of random things to keep it interesting.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Phlop

I feel like the BTW was messy with the hairs too.

BTW - Pinkish/Blondish/Silverish, Bangless, Alien-like, face horns

Judas - Face horns? Cruella bob. Long black/white. Pigtails. Mole. Skunk hair.

TEOG - (although not in the video?) Teal bob, long teal hair, teal with blonde roots, teal with black roots

You and I - More teal. Blonde fame-like hairs. Mint near the end.

Marry the Night - Gray. Mint. Blonde

BTWB/Perfume : Bangless w/ pigtails, Rainbow hair (which I loved), Foxblonde, Pastel Pink, Neon Green, and Brunette near her knee decay.

ARTPOP has not had a definitive hair for the eras tbh. Only the Venus-big-hair, ironically for the Applause era. The dreads, straight brown, frizzy alien white (for cancelled Venus era), and long white hair (GUY viid) were really cool looks that didnt last long enough.

edit: I'd prefer if she maintained her career first before her hair tho

BYE

The Professor

I feel like the BTW was messy with the hairs too.

BTW - Pinkish/Blondish/Silverish, Bangless, Alien-like, face horns

Judas - Face horns? Cruella bob. Long black/white. Pigtails. Mole. Skunk hair.

TEOG - (although not in the video?) Teal bob, long teal hair, teal with blonde roots, teal with black roots

You and I - More teal. Blonde fame-like hairs. Mint near the end.

Marry the Night - Gray. Mint. Blonde

BTWB/Perfume : Bangless w/ pigtails, Rainbow hair (which I loved), Foxblonde, Pastel Pink, Neon Green, and Brunette near her knee decay.

ARTPOP has not had a definitive hair for the eras tbh. Only the Venus-big-hair, ironically for the Applause era. The dreads, straight brown, frizzy alien white (for cancelled Venus era), and long white hair (GUY viid) were really cool looks that didnt last long enough.

:sharon:

Miel

Anything with black hair. I love black hair.

It could be blonde with a streak of black hair just bLACK.

3 points in and ready for more

Slayer

i agree, she need to strick with 1 look for an era.... 

Gaga has never done this, though. Not even during TF/TFM.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

RegiRey

Gaga has never done this, though. Not even during TF/TFM.

she has tho...like TF she wore the long hair with the bow a lot......and so on.....

well not the ENTIRE era, but at least per single era.....and not the exact same wig, but the same style.....this ARTPOP era, she has been in so many diff wigs it felt messy and unprepared....ya feel me? lol

Archived