Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT II might happen and MJH making a tour comeback?

ULTRARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

I hope there is not an ACT 2.

*G.U.Y. Chorus voice* B Y E

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

There's obviously no reason in the World why Gaga should pull Act II. :fail:

1. To please fans

2. To release music the GP could possibly like

3. To persue her artistic vision

4. To create more music videos which people are generally interested in.

5. To perform at major promotional spots.

6. To build a hype for her next work

7. To get money

8. To go on a world tour which earns her more money

9. To release a pop album again

10. To keep things interesting for both the GP and fans because no matter how bad y'all think things are the GP is interested as well as the critics (which everyone should know by now) in what Lady Gaga wears, says, does and sings.

That's 10 reasons for you. :later:

Emvee

I would like a really low-key release of ACT 2, so it takes the backseat to C2C.

No promo, maybe even no singles too. Just music for the fans.

And **** maybe ARTPOP would finally go platinum 

1. To please fans

2. To release music the GP could possibly like

3. To persue her artistic vision

4. To create more music videos which people are generally interested in.

5. To perform at major promotional spots.

6. To build a hype for her next work

7. To get money

8. To go on a world tour which earns her more money

9. To release a pop album again

10. To keep things interesting for both the GP and fans because no matter how bad y'all think things are the GP is interested as well as the critics (which everyone should know by now) in what Lady Gaga wears, says, does and sings.

That's 10 reasons for you. :later:

Looks like they're mostly about popularity & success :huh: I guess every Gaga fan love her for a particular reason.

Anyway, to me the ones you wrote seems the reason why Gaga pulled Act I, that's the point. And as a fan, I honestly didn't feel pleased (even tho she obviously can't please everyone). Oh well, that's my opinion. 

Tropico

Looks like they're mostly about popularity & success :huh: I guess every Gaga fan love her for a particular reason.

Anyway, to me the ones you wrote seems the reason why Gaga pulled Act I, that's the point. And as a fan, I honestly didn't feel pleased (even tho she obviously can't please everyone). Oh well, that's my opinion.

I used popularity and success because 80% of this fanbase (on GGD I mean, not the whole fanbase) only care about the charts... Or at least they care more about success than quality and artistic integrity... And I just assumed you fell into that group because most people who say Gaga shouldn't release ACT II think of it from a commercial angle. :manicure:

I like Gaga because she is a good person and makes music I love. :music:

And I would personally love ARTPOP ACT II just so the ARTPOP concept can further grow, because I'm one of the very few people on here (again, I specify GGD because outside here the rest of the fanbase is very different) who love the ARTPOP concept.

and of course the music is good too.

:fan:

MJHolland

Where else are meet-and-greet people supposed to tell us what she said?

Lol I know that, but I can't even keep track of all the times we've been betrayed by twitter monsters saying "Gaga said this"/"Gaga said that".

It's just not reliable, you've been here long enough, you should know that  :ohwell:

Lol I know that, but I can't even keep track of all the times we've been betrayed by twitter monsters saying "Gaga said this"/"Gaga said that".

It's just not reliable, you've been here long enough, you should know that  :ohwell:

Well, you're right. It's not reliable. But one day somebody's actually going to be right about something and we'll all just blow them off. :toofunny:

MJHolland

Well, you're right. It's not reliable. But one day somebody's actually going to be right about something and we'll all just blow them off. :toofunny:

New idea for a children's book!

The Twink Who Cried Gaga: A tale of Twitter monsters all over the world 

Please Gaga ! Release act II ! I don't need single or MV. Just others songs from ARTPOP. Need TEA, Brooklyn Nights, Onion Girl, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Red Flame… 

Someone asked about Act II Chicago and she definitely did not say yes... She said she wanted to do C2C which gives her a break from pop for a minute and she said when she comes back she wants to put out her best work yet. Enough with the Act II bull****. If she wanted to put it out, why would she put a collab album out, then go back to ARTPOP?

I hope this is true.

I'm hyped now.

thefamebitch

I hope this is true.

I'm hyped now.

I swear on everything in my life that she said that, I was in the room and I don't have a reason to mislead you  :) , but knowing LG she'll probably change everything up as usual 

Archived