💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT II might happen and MJH making a tour comeback?

ULTRARTPOP

Featured Posts

ULTRARTPOP

Check out tweets from this fan who got onstage with gaga and met her backstage. He said lots of stuff, including the possibility of ARTPOP ACT II! Someone tweet him and ask if she said "definately" or maybe!

@AlanStryMonster

I'd post a link but I'm on my new phone and I can't figure out how to copy and paste things. Damn piece of crap. Anyway, I hadn't seen anyone post about it.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

TWITTER  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:

Repeat with me: Twitter is not a source

Again, repeat with me: Twitter is not a source 

zexion_armando

ask if she said definitely or maybe... you can only say one of those things, lol.

Anyway, I'm just sick of the word ARTPOP. It has way too negative connotations to reuse now.

"They said the reason the fiber optic wig is not used on show is because with the lights and all the stuff it's hard to notice it"

sounds legit 

monsterdreams

I hope it happens but twitter :what:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

ULTRARTPOP

TWITTER :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

Hunty, did I post this in news?

Repeat after me: Quiet down.

Again, repeat after me: Quiet down.

Twitter Tho ............

But honestly this is the second time she said this backstage to fan isn't it? Saying she wants to release ACT II but wants to focus on C2C first ... Maybe it will happen ...........

:lolgaga:

ULTRARTPOP

Ffs, there's a question mark in the title and I didn't post it in news. Jeez.

XoXoJoanneGaga

She might release it later after a few more projects, she says "maybe" to everything that fans ask her lol

thefamebitch

Someone asked about Act II Chicago and she definitely did not say yes... She said she wanted to do C2C which gives her a break from pop for a minute and she said when she comes back she wants to put out her best work yet. Enough with the Act II bull****. If she wanted to put it out, why would she put a collab album out, then go back to ARTPOP?

XoXoJoanneGaga

Someone asked about Act II Chicago and she definitely did not say yes... She said she wanted to do C2C which gives her a break from pop for a minute and she said when she comes back she wants to put out her best work yet. Enough with the Act II bull****. If she wanted to put it out, why would she put a collab album out, then go back to ARTPOP?

That's good to hear :)

Act 2 is obviously not happening and with good reason, but I'm sure we'll hear the songs some day. Maybe when she has a baby she'll put out a "b-side" album

TWITTER :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

Where else are meet-and-greet people supposed to tell us what she said?

Archived