💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Emily's artRave Guide: FAQ

Lana Winters

Featured Posts

This is under the misc. section.

Hey Lana, I Won The Absolut ARTPOP Lounge Upgrade. I'm not even sure what it was! They Told Me I Won't Get A Meet & Greet. Any chance im able to get backstage?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lana Winters

Hey Lana, I Won The Absolut ARTPOP Lounge Upgrade. I'm not even sure what it was! They Told Me I Won't Get A Meet & Greet. Any chance im able to get backstage?

You won an upgrade to be able to sit in the ARTPOP Zone for the night. Unfortunately you cannot get backstage with the upgrade as those are reserved for the people that paid the $1500.

You won an upgrade to be able to sit in the ARTPOP Zone for the night. Unfortunately you cannot get backstage with the upgrade as those are reserved for the people that paid the $1500.

DO YOU KNOW ANY INFO ABOUT ARTPOP ZONE, IS IT TRUE ABOUT THE WHITE CUSHIONS WILL NOW BE MOVED TOWARD

THE EDGES INSTEAD OF THE PHOTO I SAW OF THE CUSHION SEATS BEING SIDE BY SIDE? 

I WONDER IF WE'LL BE ABLE TO GET A DRINK, I READ FROM SOME OTHER POST, THEY ONLY ALLOW ARTPOP ZONE ONE DRINK DURING THE SHOW.

Lana Winters

DO YOU KNOW ANY INFO ABOUT ARTPOP ZONE, IS IT TRUE ABOUT THE WHITE CUSHIONS WILL NOW BE MOVED TOWARD

THE EDGES INSTEAD OF THE PHOTO I SAW OF THE CUSHION SEATS BEING SIDE BY SIDE? 

I WONDER IF WE'LL BE ABLE TO GET A DRINK, I READ FROM SOME OTHER POST, THEY ONLY ALLOW ARTPOP ZONE ONE DRINK DURING THE SHOW.

The seating has been moved since the first few shows but people mainly stand and move around during the concert.

ARTPOP Zone comes with one free drink voucher. Any additional drinks you have to pay for with your own money but you allowed more than one for the entire night.

The seating has been moved since the first few shows but people mainly stand and move around during the concert.

ARTPOP Zone comes with one free drink voucher. Any additional drinks you have to pay for with your own money but you allowed more than one for the entire night.

Were you in the ARTPOP zone? Can you bring food from concessions in the venue into the ARTPOP zone? 

Were the drinks super expensive? 

Thanks for all your help! My show is tomorrow

Lana Winters

Were you in the ARTPOP zone? Can you bring food from concessions in the venue into the ARTPOP zone?

Were the drinks super expensive?

Thanks for all your help! My show is tomorrow

I was not in the ARTPOP Zone. You can bring concession food from the arena back just as you would with any other merchandise you may want to purchase.

I'm not sure about the prices of the drinks. I'm assuming in the $15-$25 range.

monsterdreams

Thank you so much for this

Really helpful for when I got to the show

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I was not in the ARTPOP Zone. You can bring concession food from the arena back just as you would with any other merchandise you may want to purchase.

I'm not sure about the prices of the drinks. I'm assuming in the $15-$25 range.

THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS + THE GUIDE! IM VERY EXCITED! 

Is there much use of blacklights in there?

Thanks for the post, it's been very helpful :)

Schwerk

Thanks for taking the time to write all this down.

Hi Emily, first I would like to say thank you so much for taking your time to do this for us :) I just became a member as I wanted to ask you a question which you kind of answered but I'm still not clear on :/ Basically I am going to artrave in London and I'm going with my friend who lives in France, she is coming over so we can go see Gaga together. The thing is I bought my ticket on my friends debit card (who lives in London) as I didn't have enough money for LMZ ticket so I used her card and I've paid her back, you said you have to have id? Is that required for LMZ tickets or jus for ARTPOP ZONE? Will names be on the ticket or something? I'm really worried that I won't be let in! I just need reassurance and don't know who else to ask ... If you could help me out by replying I would be soo great full thank so much :) x

I would cover all grounds. Have multiple copies of your friends ID, the receipt, a written and signed message saying he/she bought the tickets as a gift for you. Plus, if you really wanna be thorough, have them record a small videomessage saying how they bought for you, and put in on your phone, ready to show if necessary.

Have fun!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

gagalovesme

Thanks for the info about the best places to stand! I'm a bit worried because I'm standing at three artraves with my dad and at the last concert we went to he fainted because it was so hot and crowded! Where do you think would be the best place for him to stand?

Lana Winters

Thanks for the info about the best places to stand! I'm a bit worried because I'm standing at three artraves with my dad and at the last concert we went to he fainted because it was so hot and crowded! Where do you think would be the best place for him to stand?

Standing outside of the catwalks would be best for him. I was dying in the middle, but once I went outside of the catwalks on my last show after Venus, it was perfect. Tons of moving space and everyone is dancing and moving around like an actual party without overheating. 

gagalovesme

Standing outside of the catwalks would be best for him. I was dying in the middle, but once I went outside of the catwalks on my last show after Venus, it was perfect. Tons of moving space and everyone is dancing and moving around like an actual party without overheating.

Ok, thank you! Do you still feel like you're part of the action standing there though? Is the view still good?

Archived