Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Emily's artRave Guide: FAQ

Lana Winters

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

In Atlantic City people ran past the women holding out the tote bags filled with the merch. :smh:

Can you get the merchandise after the show instead?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lana Winters

Can you get the merchandise after the show instead?

They don't allow you to pick it up after since check-in has past. The only way to get the merchandise is to grab it from them on the way in or forfeit the items. 

thatfoxyfeeling

They don't allow you to pick it up after since check-in has past. The only way to get the merchandise is to grab it from them on the way in or forfeit the items.

Oh I suppose I've got no choice then, goes to a 'rave' has to hold a tote bag :megaflop:

Blake

Since I have APZ for the second Sydney show I'm thinking of just not worrying about getting the merch first time round. :flop:

Trueladygagafan

Hi Emily, first I would like to say thank you so much for taking your time to do this for us :) I just became a member as I wanted to ask you a question which you kind of answered but I'm still not clear on :/ Basically I am going to artrave in London and I'm going with my friend who lives in France, she is coming over so we can go see Gaga together. The thing is I bought my ticket on my friends debit card (who lives in London) as I didn't have enough money for LMZ ticket so I used her card and I've paid her back, you said you have to have id? Is that required for LMZ tickets or jus for ARTPOP ZONE? Will names be on the ticket or something? I'm really worried that I won't be let in! I just need reassurance and don't know who else to ask ... If you could help me out by replying I would be soo great full thank so much :) x

Lana Winters

Hi Emily, first I would like to say thank you so much for taking your time to do this for us :) I just became a member as I wanted to ask you a question which you kind of answered but I'm still not clear on :/ Basically I am going to artrave in London and I'm going with my friend who lives in France, she is coming over so we can go see Gaga together. The thing is I bought my ticket on my friends debit card (who lives in London) as I didn't have enough money for LMZ ticket so I used her card and I've paid her back, you said you have to have id? Is that required for LMZ tickets or jus for ARTPOP ZONE? Will names be on the ticket or something? I'm really worried that I won't be let in! I just need reassurance and don't know who else to ask ... If you could help me out by replying I would be soo great full thank so much :) x

When you check-in there is going to be a list of names and your friends name is going to be on there because of the credit card used. You need to contact Ticketmaster and see what they suggest and see if you can get the name switched over. :)

Did she also buy a LMZ ticket on the same order? If so, you just check in with her as her plus one since they have down that she has two tickets. If it was a seperate order you need to contact.

Trueladygagafan

Oh no I didn't know they would do this! So I just have to tell them and they will take my friends name off and put mine on the LMZ list? Well my friend has a different story! I helped her 'win' x1 LMZ ticket from a girl of LittleMonsters.com and she is going to post me her ticket as she lives in London like me, but she will be ok as we are going to meet her there so her 2 tickets will be under her name right? Just mine I have to worry about :(

monstergirl6

Hi - Thanks for sharing your guide it's very helpful.  I have 2 questions for you pertaining to the ARTPOP Zone . What does the pre-show hospitality consists of, and are we allowed to use our phone to take a picture with Gaga back stage? Thanks again!

Lana Winters

Oh no I didn't know they would do this! So I just have to tell them and they will take my friends name off and put mine on the LMZ list? Well my friend has a different story! I helped her 'win' x1 LMZ ticket from a girl of LittleMonsters.com and she is going to post me her ticket as she lives in London like me, but she will be ok as we are going to meet her there so her 2 tickets will be under her name right? Just mine I have to worry about :(

Ticketmaster sometimes gives people trouble as they're not supposed to transfer ticket names. I would contact them ASAP because they usually ask for proof and whatnot. The two tickets will be under her name, yes, but she'll have to be in line with you and actually go inside the building to check in as well.

Hi - Thanks for sharing your guide it's very helpful. I have 2 questions for you pertaining to the ARTPOP Zone . What does the pre-show hospitality consists of, and are we allowed to use our phone to take a picture with Gaga back stage? Thanks again!

Preshow hospitality is just check-in with the merchandise and getting lead into the ARTPOP Zone. You cannot take a selfie with Gaga backstage as they require you to put your phone away and/or leave it behind out of the room before going in to see her. You get a professional photo taken by a photographer that will be emailed to you however.

migamiga

Am I the only one having trouble opening some of the tabs? It's annoying me cause the ones I wanna read are the ones that won't open

Lana Winters

Am I the only one having trouble opening some of the tabs? It's annoying me cause the ones I wanna read are the ones that won't open

I just clicked through every tab and it opens for me. Which one do you need to read?

migamiga

I just clicked through every tab and it opens for me. Which one do you need to read?

It's okay I checked on my friend'a phone! Thanks :hug: idk what's wrong with my phone

I had trouble with most of the line questions too :|

Lana Winters

I had trouble with most of the line questions too :|

It's okay I checked on my friend'a phone! Thanks :hug: idk what's wrong with my phone

I believe it was because of the HTML spoiler tag being bolded by accident. I just checked on my phone and it didn't open. I edited the HTML codes and it works for me now.

Let me know if it works for you now? :)

migamiga

I believe it was because of the HTML spoiler tag being bolded by accident. I just checked on my phone and it didn't open. I edited the HTML codes and it works for me now.

Let me know if it works for you now? :)

You've put so much time and effort into this! Seriously, thank you so much!

Archived