Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP is the most underrated album ever

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

ARTPOP is the most underrated album in my honest opinion! I just don't get why some people don't appreciate this masterpiece! ARTPOP is packed with hits, nobody can deny this!

Most of the songs on ARTPOP are radiofriendly and are pretty catchy and I don't understand why some people don't seem to like it!

The quality of this record is really good, the vocals, the lyrics, the production and the melodies are outstanding!

The album also has an amazing theme and concept, Gaga has delivered some stunning performances in which Gaga has proven the live-qualities of ARTPOP!

So why do you think this perfect record is so underrated?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not the best album ever but I do think it is underrated, it's underperformance made people act like it is a huge pile of **** but it is not,

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

SEVDALIZA

As much as it is a good album, it doesn't hold a candle to Born This Way. The fact that it was released after one of the greatest albums in the history of pop music makes it underappreciated, perhaps, 'cause let's face it, it WAS a downgrade.

operating from another world

The Professor

Its a great album just a disappointment when considering her previous work.

If this was anybody else's album people would be raving about it (no pun intended :giggle: )

Azor Ahai

I don't like ARTPOP as much as her other albums but it's not as bad as they say :shrug:

BTW is the true queen tho  :gaga:

Well it's not the album of the year neither, let's be honest ARTPOP is good but quite disappointing

ARTPOP is awful. Easily Gaga's worst album and also her worst era.

I'm here because of the brilliance of her past albums.

ARTPOP is the most underrated album in my honest opinion! I just don't get why some people don't appreciate this masterpiece! ARTPOP is packed with hits, nobody can deny this!

Most of the songs on ARTPOP are radiofriendly and are pretty catchy and I don't understand why some people don't seem to like it!

The quality of this record is really good, the vocals, the lyrics, the production and the melodies are outstanding!

The album also has an amazing theme and concept, Gaga has delivered some stunning performances in which Gaga has proven the live-qualities of ARTPOP!

So why do you think this perfect record is so underrated?

It's really not underrated, if it was packed with hits why (other than sort of applause) did it not have any hits?

The concept and theme is completely underdeveloped too

The most Underrated album ever is True Romance tho

AP is full of flaws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN9VGd26Gfo

(the tracks after 'Lock You Up' aren't on the album btw just unreleased material)

Also, if I add something that is maybe a bit too harsh, I have never seen you post about music other than Gaga's, to me at least that suggests that you don't listen to much music other than Gaga. How then does that put a person in a position to judge on the 'underated-ness' (I know it's not a word) of albums? 

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived