💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga being sued for Swine [Rumor]

Dodo

Featured Posts

Computer

It sounds more similar to Venus than swine.

And what money do they want? Did Gaga make some fortune from sales of Swine that we didn't hear about? Just leave her alone.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said in the chat, I don't hear any of Swine in that. Likely, it's just a studio trying to get their game in the headlines.

Nexon is extremely popular and this game makes more money than Gaga... I don't think so.

DanceInTheDark

I posted this in rumors for a reason 

Please. I wasn't even going to post this, out of peer pressure from the people in chat, I did so. Don't attack me for it 

edit: nvm

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Yes because I'm sure Gaga knows of this random-ass Korean game and decided to steal it

Omg.

IrishMike18

Nexon is extremely popular and this game makes more money than Gaga... I don't think so.

Never heard of it.

DeleteMyAccount

The drum part at the end sounds nearly the same.  Really?...

Willy Wonka

This game has made 2 billion as of 2012 :emma: it's not like they're desperate for money

Never heard of it.

Because you don't care :emma: but like a quarter of this forum has played MapleStort, for example.

How delusional the people saying they don't find similarities. Obviously they have a similar kind of sound and the drums too and the synths at the end. But easily it could have been coincidental.

Archived