💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm Not Real, I'm THEATRE.

Davidsonary

Featured Posts

Davidsonary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=SkWoA25V4tQ

Ya'll remember this flawless performance with all the flawless reactions from the audience?

To call her a pop artist is such a waste. She belongs to the theatre.

And this gurl gets me doubting my s-xuality every single day. :rip:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one who is not afraid to be ugy/pretty and experiment with reality. Who else? Trillion kudos for the true artist and a visionary actress of our generation

This whole Jo-thing to me belongs to the top 3 of the most amazing things Gaga has ever done. I know a lot of people underappreciated this performance and Jo in general, but to me this is gold. The message ("you gotta love yourself before starting loving someone else"), the concept, the way she carries that chapter... simply amazing. :legend:

I'll remember this performance forever, that was the night Gaga officially settled into my heart.

Davidsonary

This whole Jo-thing to me belongs to the top 3 of the most amazing things Gaga has ever done. I know a lot of people underappreciated this performance and Jo in general, but to me this is gold. The message ("you gotta love yourself before starting loving someone else"), the concept, the way she carries that chapter... simply amazing. :legend:

I'll remember this performance forever, that was the night Gaga officially settled into my heart.

May I know what's the other top 2 amazing things she did in your opinion? :flutter:

SissyFromSpace

this performance? flawless?

i dont ever plan on watching it again. EVER.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Harry

I remember everyone melting down about this performance but it's definitely one of my favourite Gaga moments. She literally doesn't care what people think, and it's amazing. So so so good.

gagarunner

I love love love love love the monologue Jo had. So clever and smart and thought provoking. The performance however was decent and though I understand why she stayed in character the entire night, it was borderline cringeworthy and (to non-fans) would appear 'try-hard' and 'attention-seeking'

Davidsonary

I dont see whats so special about this performance idk I just dont like.

The monologue, Jo being s-xy as F, the slicked back oily hair, Brain May on the guitar, Rock version of You and I, Bieber looking like a lesbian, Adele's face when Jo fell from the piano... I can go on forever. Lol.

djBuffoon

The one who is not afraid to be ugy/pretty and experiment with reality. Who else? Trillion kudos for the true artist and a visionary actress of our generation

ryhanna

I've loved this performance since the beginning :giveup:

That monologue in particular, and BRIAN MAY ON STAGE WITH HER… everything is just perfect.

Yanko

this performance? flawless?

i dont ever plan on watching it again. EVER.

lemme pray for you 

MonsterOfSpain

And to think a lot of people hate this, it's an amazing concept, the monologue was amazing too and the reactions were priceless.

Computer

I always pretend this didn't happen.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived