hijadeputa

GGD or LM.com?   

97 members have voted

1. 1. GGD or LM.com?

• GagaDaily
    • Littlemonsters.com

Featured Posts

ILikeAnal

only time I know gaga posts something on LM is when there's a thread on here about it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANK1991

it's sad that LM used to be a fun site to go, now GGD is more interesting....

I still go to LM about once a day but just a quick look around and stayed on this site most of the time :teehee:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Guille

lm.com gave me free itunes festival tickets :awesome:

It picked up that i was a user near london so i try to log on every few months or so just in case anything like that happens again :laughga:

Guille! It's been so long! How are you?!

OMG :runhug:

I am doing great thanksfully! What about you?

Arcane

GGD more. I haven't been at lm.com since April and I've had the account since 2012.

I like most of the fans' artwork and stuff there but that place is just not poppin' for me, I prefer a forum like this.

Love Trumps Hate

ByeBye49

I check both tbh, I'll go against everyone on here and say it because it's the truth.  :lolgaga:

Lm.com doesn't have anything that interesting on it though...... :derpga: 

I like any Gaga fansite because I don't know any friends that I can talk about Gaga with :giveup:  

RAMROD

Well, the last time I visit LM.COM was months ago.

And the last time I visit GGD before online now was few hours ago.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

destructivelove

I logged on twice to get the pre-sale code for my artRAVE ticket, won't ever log on again

nikola

ggd i used to be more on lm.com but now it become tha page of naked people gay **** and fake stories and despereate try's to get gagas antention i used to go to lm.com to see gaga news and music and fan art and nowdays there is no more of that just naked people who are living for likes and people that are traying to get gaga's atention so they can say that gaga comented or liked something they posted and the worst part is that people are creating fake sad stories just to get gaga atention and if shed doesnt see it they will delete that post and post it again so i stoped going there and came here because here ican  chat,read news and see fan art much better then lm.com today ....and gag is not on there anymore because of all fake stories and people that lie for likes so like her i stoped going on there

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived