Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

You think they could be?

Divine

You think they could be a hit?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. You think they could be a hit?

Featured Posts

KooKoo

When I first heard NOBTR I fell in love with it. It's so catchy. It's does get too repetitive though. I think it could definitely be a hit. My favorite unreleased song of hers.

Dreaming is free

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

OOC is just a straight no. :eww:

NOBTR is fun and all and could maybe be a hit but idk. I kinda like the song. :ohwell:

Is it just me? Or OOC is not that really catchy?

I always say the same.

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

nikola

OOC maybe because its catchy and really good song

but nothing on is really good song but not hit song

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

monsterdreams

So addicted to NOBTR right now ugh it is so good :legend:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Benji

Nothing On could, it's such a good song! It pains me we haven't got the polished version she played in her car. I need Fernando's ARTPOP tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BakOrHIg1DE

Out Of Control? I'm not sure, the Drew Steven's remix bops but I don't know if it screams hit?

destructivelove

yes for sure

i love out of control :giveup: like sometimes i don;t know how GAGA thinks :awkney:

there are a few ****ty unneeded songs on the fame....that made it but this didn't wtf ??

preach. This song could have AND STILL COULD be a number one song. It's so insanely catchy and I really believe this song has the power to REALLY be liked by the GP and radio

Is it just me? Or OOC is not that really catchy?

uhhhh it's like insanely catchy :awkney:

destructivelove

Nothing On could, it's such a good song! It pains me we haven't got the polished version she played in her car. I need Fernando's ARTPOP tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BakOrHIg1DE

what I don't ****ing understand. Is like obviously the new version is done, she has said before when asked by fans that OOC in high quality is quote "on her laptop somewhere". And she clearly has no plans of using them if NOBTR was scrapped for songs on ARTPOP like J&D. I'm also very sure that ALL of the songs from the original ARTPOP concept (with Fernando) ARE done. Even tho fans like to claim she never actually finished them, she clearly said she played her whole album for interscope execs back in 2012. And also Tara claimed the "final touches" were being put on the tracklist just a few short months after. So how FLIPPING hard would it be for her to upload EVEN JUST SOME of the damn tracks onto the app. Like seriously I don't get what the hold up is. If she's over the app just put them in a zip file and upload them online and send out a tweet. It's not even like she has to release a bunch. Even if it was just Partynauseous, Ratchet, and some of the original ARTPOP concepts (red flame, etc.). I don't get what she is waiting for. The word ratchet is so 2012. If she is waiting to put it on a new album, the hype is already gone cause we have the instrumental, and no one in the GP is gonna give a rats ass about it. They are gonna be like "eww ratchet is so lame. She's so behind the times. Gaga is stupid..blah blah". And we've already basically heard all of PN. It honestly is just a HUGE slap in the face to the fans to hype a countdown and just be like "jk actually wait another 2 months...byeeee". Some fans may be like "she's doing what she wants". But it's a crock of bull****. She's just unprepared and needs to hire an extra damn assistant to help her doing things like this. Not saying she isn't busy...but in the time it takes her to take 3 damn Asia selfies she could have 5 old songs (including the new version of NOBTR!!!!!) uploaded to the app and everyone would stop complaining (including myself)

Benji

what I don't ****ing understand. Is like obviously the new version is done, she has said before when asked by fans that OOC in high quality is quote "on her laptop somewhere". And she clearly has no plans of using them if NOBTR was scrapped for songs on ARTPOP like J&D. I'm also very sure that ALL of the songs from the original ARTPOP concept (with Fernando) ARE done. Even tho fans like to claim she never actually finished them, she clearly said she played her whole album for interscope execs back in 2012. And also Tara claimed the "final touches" were being put on the tracklist just a few short months after. So how FLIPPING hard would it be for her to upload EVEN JUST SOME of the damn tracks onto the app. Like seriously I don't get what the hold up is. If she's over the app just put them in a zip file and upload them online and send out a tweet. It's not even like she has to release a bunch. Even if it was just Partynauseous, Ratchet, and some of the original ARTPOP concepts (red flame, etc.). I don't get what she is waiting for. The word ratchet is so 2012. If she is waiting to put it on a new album, the hype is already gone cause we have the instrumental, and no one in the GP is gonna give a rats ass about it. They are gonna be like "eww ratchet is so lame. She's so behind the times. Gaga is stupid..blah blah". And we've already basically heard all of PN

Well she fell out with Fernando (in private) and he has as many rights as Gaga when it comes to the songs he produced, if he doesn't want them released then she doesn't have much say in that. Also she can't just drop the tracks as the label has a say in what she releases.

Remember that ARTPOP was heading in a very different direction before she broke her hip, after the hip accident she recorded the new tracks and re-recorded the old tracks she wanted to continue with to give us what we have now. The album was practically finished in 2012.

Personally, just sit and wait for the tracks as some of them will leak in the future if Gaga doesn't put them out herself.

Fernando's material however is pretty notorious for not leaking as he does look after his tracks well but there's hope.

holy scheisse

Nothing on but the radio <3

Well she fell out with Fernando (in private) and he has as many rights as Gaga when it comes to the songs he produced, if he doesn't want them released then she doesn't have much say in that. Also she can't just drop the tracks as the label has a say in what she releases.

Remember that ARTPOP was heading in a very different direction before she broke her hip, after the hip accident she recorded the new tracks and re-recorded the old tracks she wanted to continue with to give us what we have now. The album was practically finished in 2012.

Personally, just sit and wait for the tracks as some of them will leak in the future if Gaga doesn't put them out herself.

Fernando's material however is pretty notorious for not leaking as he does look after his tracks well but there's hope.

wait really?

Archived