some of them(many) even cut them self if some band members have boyfriend 

that how some of south korea K-POP diehard fan work  

im not surprise if littlemonster lost sones ... in VOTE

Girls' Generation 소녀시대_I GOT A BOY - 98 million views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq7ftOZBy0E

BIGBANG - FANTASTIC BABY 109 million views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbokV76tkU

nikola

um if i am rigth sones are mostly asian fans and look how many people are there and asian fans are really crazy people and in the other had sones are really young people that have nothing to do in they lifes and they sit by pc all day and vote and a lot of monsters are older and have jonbs adn other things to do so i dont really care about this votting we dont get anything with it and most of all i hate fan wars this will only create worst situation....and i mean look at all big fabases like little monsters,beyonce's fans even miley'fans are losing from that band that i think does not exist anymore i means if this is not set up then i am michael jackson xDDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

CatAshleyFAME

61% for The Sones. It proves that no matter how mainstream and promoted one is, without positivity you don't have staying power, and Gaga is spreading negativity with every jab/comeback/response these days, that is if she's not talking about "high art".

nikola

61% for The Sones. It proves that no matter how mainstream and promoted one is, without positivity you don't have staying power, and Gaga is spreading negativity with every jab/comeback/response these days, that is if she's not talking about "high art".

i really think that they are winning just because they fanbase is full of young kids that basicly cut them self if they artist dont winn something so they sit all day and vote in other hand or fanbase is full of older people that cant vote whole day cuz they have to go to work or soething

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

CatAshleyFAME

i really think that they are winning just because they fanbase is full of young kids that basicly cut them self if they artist dont winn something so they sit all day and vote in other hand or fanbase is full of older people that cant vote whole day cuz they have to go to work or soething

Have you looked at LittleMonsters.com? Every day someone leaves a suicide note there. Girls' Generation and asian pop in general is upbeat and happy and makes people think positively. Kpop and Jpop fans aren't famously suicidal like Gaga's have been since the BTW era.

monsterdreams

Lol 60/40

Some of these other artists are irrelevant tbh

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

crownlessking

We're climbing, we can definitely win this :)

You can vote as many times as you like, don't vote just once!

Archived