💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Smoke dress Idea

Zenoax

Featured Posts

Zenoax

I just thought of a dress for gagz  ;)

I imagine it to be a transparent dress that has smoke inside then has these small exhaust pipes/chutes where the smoke would escape just like a chimney.

I guess they could use small smoke machines,since everything is possible with gaga+StudioXO

what ya think guys? :)

update:

here is the sketch idea that i did..hope you guys like it

I also thought of using colored smoke so it will have a RAVE touch to it.

gaga can use various colors for each tour date  ;)

btw i'm not that good in drawing people so sorry for the missing arms  :lolgaga:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/47713177@N07/14554470946/

2yxhjit.jpg

Less is more / Less is a bore

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

That could be REALLY interesting for an aura performance, into steamy s-xxx dreams, into Mary Jane Holland, into dope... Especially with how lasers and lighting would make SUUUUUCH a cool effect

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Zenoax

That could be REALLY interesting for an aura performance, into steamy s-xxx dreams, into Mary Jane Holland, into dope... Especially with how lasers and lighting would make SUUUUUCH a cool effect

yeaaah....I hope someday she could do something that kinda resembles it.  :)

Jewels n Drugs

Good idea tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Duella Dvil

I had an idea for a dress that was like those lightning plates. Dance in the dark, into born this way, into black Jesus, into I like it rough, into schieße. It would be over one shoulder, kinda like the poker face swim suit crystal thing, tight to the breast, and chest, white. The dress would then be triangular. Flat in the front point to the back end at just above the knee, similar to the crystal paparazzi dress at the monster ball only IN the Chrystals lightning. Like those plasma balls at Spencers. The dress that is tight to the skin would be the digital lightning, set to follow the music.

I have a LOT of ideas lol

I just thought of a dress for gagz  ;)

I imagine it to be a transparent dress that has smoke inside then has these small exhaust pipes/chutes where the smoke would escape just like a chimney.

I guess they could use small smoke machines,since everything is possible with gaga+StudioXO

what ya think guys? :)

someone get this to the haus because i need it in my life  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Duella Dvil

Also this dress would be INCREDIBLE for ARTPOP (song) and applause

Duella Dvil

Also I have come up with some pretty bad ass performance ideas for gaga. Some weird mash up medleys that just SHOWCASE lady gaga

But I also LOVE talking new fashions

JustPokeHerFace

I like you idea. I had an idea for a Gaga dress similar to yours at one point, except that instead of smoke inside the dress, there would be water inside it and a bunch of fish swimming around. 

Zenoax

I had an idea for a dress that was like those lightning plates. Dance in the dark, into born this way, into black Jesus, into I like it rough, into schieße. It would be over one shoulder, kinda like the poker face swim suit crystal thing, tight to the breast, and chest, white. The dress would then be triangular. Flat in the front point to the back end at just above the knee, similar to the crystal paparazzi dress at the monster ball only IN the Chrystals lightning. Like those plasma balls at Spencers. The dress that is tight to the skin would be the digital lightning, set to follow the music.

I have a LOT of ideas lol

thats nice too....I just hope someone can get these ideas to gaga

Duella Dvil

If only I could draw hahaha, all my art is in music

Zenoax

If only I could draw hahaha, all my art is in music

I can draw but I'm not good at drawing people and fashion stuffs

I just did a sketch and it looks like a mess :omfgaga:

Duella Dvil