Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennet fans start respecting Gagz

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

badboymonsterx

I'm sooo excited for her next era.. she's really going to show the world how amazing she can sing! a la Adele ~

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Check out this comment from a cute old lady:

Jean Bell Gibeault : "Love Tony Bennett. Saw Lady Gaga sing with him on Duets show. She is great. Now if only she would give up all the nonsense, you don't need it any more - you are a terrific singer. You and Tony together - WOW........"

Get dat Jazz fans love Gagz :pawsup: :legend:

I expect the c2c era to be filled with comments like this :sharon: It's always the same when she plays an acoustic version of her songs and the public see it :smh:
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Azor Ahai

They are late as hell to realize how talented Gaga is. :awkney:

Better late than never, I guess  :shrug:

Cody Draco

Better late than never, I guess  :shrug:

I can forsee Gaga gaining a lot of bandwagoners once C2C gets critical acclaim. :smh:

Phlop

It's annoying that she has to sing different kind of music to make people realize she can sing. It's like just because she primarily does pop, they disregard her as having talent. Just because she uses gimmicks, it must be to cover up bad singing.

Most people who say stuff like tbat have never even seen a single performance of hers.

BYE

GagaMyBlood95

It's great when people can appreciate Gaga's voice, but it makes me a little sad when people say stuff like "ditch the nonsense." Let her make the music that she wants to the way that she wants to please. 

:applause::worship:

PopBitch

Who cares that she's impressed a few people that thought she couldn't sing. She's been on two holiday specials, countless TV appearances daytime, morning, nighttime where the public have seen her sing with the piano. It's been acknowledged and well-known she has a great voice. They think she sings crap music. So you are trying to impress people that think she writes crap music? So who are people wanting her to impress? Most of his fans are old. She doesn't need to impress anyone she can sing. She's done that for six years on TV appearances and on his last album. They heard her if they are his fans already, and that album sold a ton because of all the celebs on it with him. The majority of the public knows she can sing. Many age groups just don't like her music and never will in that genre or older people. She needs to impress the pop/dance music buying public with her next album who lost interest in her last album and music.

Azor Ahai

Who cares that she's impressed a few people that thought she couldn't sing. She's been on two holiday specials, countless TV appearances daytime, morning, nighttime where the public have seen her sing with the piano. It's been acknowledged and well-known she has a great voice. They think she sings crap music. So you are trying to impress people that think she writes crap music? So who are people wanting her to impress? Most of his fans are old. She doesn't need to impress anyone she can sing. She's done that for six years on TV appearances and on his last album. They heard her if they are his fans already, and that album sold a ton because of all the celebs on it with him. She needs to impress the pop/dance music buying public with her next album who have lost interest in her last album.

People that dont live in the US or Uk never seen the tv appearances or performances . 

Ladey Gagz

Love Tony Bennett ,But Gaga no way! she is evil. Illuminati witch ,devil worshiper . Wake up people and smell the coffee .

well then

ByeBye49

"Nice to see Gaga had respect for the brilliant Mr. Bennet and didn't try to upstage him by wearing some crazy costume."

:dies:     :worship:   :rofl:    :excited:

Archived