Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennet fans start respecting Gagz

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

https://www.facebook.com/tonybennett/photos/a.449756719901.242308.28266459901/10152341426409902/?type=1&theater

Look how many comments praise her :flutter:

Everyone is like : " I thought she was a dumb hoe that wear crazy wigs but now I see she can also sing ! "

Check out this comment from a cute old lady:

Jean Bell Gibeault : "Love Tony Bennett. Saw Lady Gaga sing with him on Duets show. She is great. Now if only she would give up all the nonsense, you don't need it any more - you are a terrific singer. You and Tony together - WOW........"

Get dat Jazz fans love Gagz :pawsup: :legend:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

"A match made in music heaven. She's got the goods."

:tea:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Paper Gangsta

Jean Bell Gibeault : "Love Tony Bennett. Saw Lady Gaga sing with him on Duets show. She is great. Now if only she would give up all the nonsense, you don't need it any more - you are a terrific singer. You and Tony together - WOW........"

10311780_10152468427742160_7374573504283

Fizzy

These people annoy me the most. i mean I love gaga getting all that praise but i always think ARE U FUCCKIN KIDDIN ME. You just realised she can sing. At least go to the internet and search for live renditions before making your effin assumptions. But hopefully this will change her perception in people who are too lazy to search. :)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Azor Ahai

These people annoy me the most. i mean I love gaga getting all that praise but i always think ARE U FUCCKIN KIDDIN ME. You just realised she can sing. At least go to the internet and search for live renditions before making your effin assumptions. But hopefully this will change her perception in people who are too lazy to search. :)

30+ year old jazz fans wont care for her enough to search for her videos :(

Hopefully they will do now.

Fizzy

30+ year old jazz fans wont care for her enough to search for her videos :(

Hopefully they will do now.

Not only them. So many teens and people in early 20s too. I mean they are commenting on the internet and have went through her "crazy" stuff in their opinion , I am like At least search.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Morphine Prince

Ugh, the meat dress jokes are so old. That was FOUR YEARS AGO, MOVE ON. 

Archived