💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Leftovers

garnite

Featured Posts

This is such a fantastic show, and I love that's it's been putting off a lot of viewers. I enjoy film and television that challenges you to stick with it (for the right reasons).

absolutely!

All the twits of the last episode reminds me the epic ones that I used to see on 'Lost' :flutter: (The creator of the serie is the same) :sara:

yes! the scene with the reverend at the end and his wife in car on the departure day mayhem, it reminded me so much of the first couple of episodes of lost where you saw each character's centric episode and the craziness of the crash (with people screaming like that mother too) from their perspective. :giveup:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Valextra

absolutely!

yes! the scene with the reverend at the end and his wife in car on the departure day mayhem, it reminded me so much of the first couple of episodes of lost where you saw each character's centric episode and the craziness of the crash (with people screaming like that mother too) from their perspective. :giveup:

Exactly :yes:, I miss a lot that show :flutter: 

aquaprincess

ive been watching. its pretty interesting. unlke UTD, im not as pressed about what happened. i'm far more intrigued by the characters.

Jase

christopher eccleston's performance in the latest episode was ****ing incredible and the whole episode blew my mind :applause:

"In the end, whether you liked Matt or wanted to slug him, you couldn’t come away from the hour without being knocked out by Eccleston. He took a character who sees in black-and-white and beautifully painted him in shades of gray." -tvline

This is such a fantastic show, and I love that's it's been putting off a lot of viewers. I enjoy film and television that challenges you to stick with it (for the right reasons).

it has?! well, they're the idiots missing out

• 2 weeks later...
Sister

I am interested in this and going to start watching it SOON*

I liked reading Under The Dome but do not like the series, so we shall see. I like mystery so much though, so I'm there.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

episode 8 hurt a lot :( a game-changer, too. seems like they're setting up the finale and where they're going to take the show in season two. only 10 days until the season is over.

Lion Heart
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• 2 weeks later...

can't believe sunday's the end of the season already. so grateful there's going to be another season of this. think i'm gonna rewatch all the eps this weekend before the finale.

I just caught up with episodes 6-9 and I can't get over how incredible this show is

If what I'm expecting to happen in the finale actually happens, we're in for some intense times :giveup:

http://www.queerty.com/justin-theroux-explains-his-flopping-package-on-the-leftovers-20140904

"The gritty hunk finally relented, explaining what happened after his famous first jog. "When I went to get my wardrobe for the second jogging scene way later, there was my jogging pants and then there was two pairs of underwear in the dressing room," he said. "I was like, 'Oh, I can clearly choose between two pairs,' and they were like, 'No, they want you to wear them both.'"

Wow :rofl:

finale was v good. especially SPOILERS nora's "reunion" and the return of patti. which i hope is a recurring thing because patti is a cool character. i don't want her to go! no major revelations or cliffhangers but i don't mind. it's such a pleasure to watch this show. here's 2 next year.

oh and i think i am romantically in love with laurie and i don't know why.

Archived