💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Leftovers

garnite

Featured Posts

anyone catch this on sunday / anyone watching this? new show that just started on hbo based on the book of the same name by tom perrota who is also co-creator and producer along with damon lindelof, one of the guys behind lost.

i highly recommend it, the first episode was awesome. it's quite gloomy and bleak so don't expect to feel good after watching it. good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3aHP3lMl0

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Fantastic show, bleak as hell. Can't wait to see where it goes.

KaanBTW

Justin Theroux's bulge in first episode was spectecular :applause:

The Leftovers looks similiar to Under The Dome. I will give a chance for first season. Let's wait and see.

The Leftovers looks similiar to Under The Dome. I will give a chance for first season. Let's wait and see.

how's that series?  just looked it up and it's by one of the guys who worked on lost and a couple of other projects i've heard good things about which intrigues me.

KaanBTW

how's that series?  just looked it up and it's by one of the guys who worked on lost and a couple of other projects i've heard good things about which intrigues me.

Yes, I guess Damon Lindelof is the creater. 

Pilot was kinda interesting and mysterical. Suddenly, some people are disappeared. Then episode continued with "3 Years Later". Our main character is a sheriff of the town. He is HOT!:sara: He has wife and 2 children and children have some problems etc. 

There are some people who believes in silence and they call themselves as a community and they protest people who believe missing people will come back.

At the end of the episode, there was a little bit schoking moment.

In short, you can give a chance :) 

Yes, I guess Damon Lindelof is the creater. 

Pilot was kinda interesting and mysterical. Suddenly, some people are disappeared. Then episode continued with "3 Years Later". Our main character is a sheriff of the town. He is HOT! :sara: He has wife and 2 children and children have some problems etc. 

There are some people who believes in silence and they call themselves as a community and they protest people who believe missing people will come back.

At the end of the episode, there was a little bit schoking moment.

In short, you can give a chance :)

damon lindelof is working on the leftovers yeah, but it's brian k vaughan, a writer and producer for a few seasons of lost who is working on under the dome.

does sound pretty similar yes! all right, i'll probably check that out. thanks a lot for the recommendation.

damon lindelof is working on the leftovers yeah, but it's brian k vaughan, a writer and producer for a few seasons of lost who is working on under the dome.

does sound pretty similar yes! all right, i'll probably check that out. thanks a lot for the recommendation.

Nnn that's not Under The Dome I think he just described The Leftovers (which looks amazing and I'll check out later)

Under The Dome is about the town of Chester's Mill that gets covered by a giant dome and isolated from the rest of the world. We follow characters like Big Jim who wants to take control over the town no matter at what cost, Julia who is a news reporter and wants to know what's happening, Barbie who was just passing by doing a dirty job and got trapped, the sheriff etc

We see the town's problems like running out of water, fires and they must unite to solve their problems and to discover how to get rid of the dome

It was actually pretty good at the start but gets a bit messy in the middle, although I'd recommend it so check it out :party:

Also the author of the book, Stephen King is executive producer I think

Nnn that's not Under The Dome I think he just described The Leftovers (which looks amazing and I'll check out later)

Under The Dome is about the town of Chester's Mill that gets covered by a giant dome and isolated from the rest of the world. We follow characters like Big Jim who wants to take control over the town no matter at what cost, Julia who is a news reporter and wants to know what's happening, Barbie who was just passing by doing a dirty job and got trapped, the sheriff etc

We see the town's problems like running out of water, fires and they must unite to solve their problems and to discover how to get rid of the dome

It was actually pretty good at the start but gets a bit messy in the middle, although I'd recommend it so check it out :party:

hahahaha you're right, he did! i am so dumb. yes, i've seen the leftovers, i'm the one who made this thread recommending the show so of course i have :'(! that was funny.

thanks for the actual info hehe.

hahahaha you're right, he did! i am so dumb. yes, i've seen the leftovers, i'm the one who made this thread recommending the show so of course i have :'(! that was funny

:emma:

KaanBTW

The only important thing is we love watching tv series :sara:

Valextra

anyone catch this on sunday / anyone watching this?

I just saw the pilot and it was good and very strange at the same time, lot of strange things to figure it out, I'm gonna continue for sure, I find the pilot very interesting with good actors :yes:

I suggest you too also 'Under the Dome', it's very good, if you like these kind of mystery things...

And like they said you it's from Stephen King's book  :worship:  that he is working on this serie, he also made a cameo in the last episode :)

Yaaas :heat: He's so hot 

justin-theroux-sweatpants.gif

Jase

HOLY CRAP, the first episode exceeded my expectations. Phenomenal, and I'm super intrigued to find out where it's all going.

Archived