💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gags: "Cheek To Cheek will be the end of the beginning of my career"

Skins

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney
Yeah ! I want her to do children song that talk about genitals and periods !
:awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boysboysboys

Dear Gaga, stop mullering about your career and just keep making great music :) It only leads to even more megalomania on your end. Thank you!

chromadica

Maybe what Tony said about her making contemporary music has influenced her a bit?

Sugarfall

:gum: I really hope this doesnt mean she wont make pop music anymore :gum:

VasilisVas

I really hope she's done with this "lack of maturity" scheme that she purposefully did for the last album. 

I'm way more interested to see her mature and not water her craft down. If she experiments, takes risks, and unleashes something wild, I really believe we could be looking at a classic song from her soon. And classic as in "Like a Prayer," "Thriller," "Dancing Queen," "Believe," "Bohemian Rhapsody" etc. 

By the way, it's sad to see some of her fans doubt her ability as a musician to mature and grow.

We have a classic that's just as iconic as the songs you named, hun. That song is called "Bad Romance". 

grenziel

I think she also meant that she's closing the 1st chapter of her career, i'm feeling nostalgic. Oh gosh, my dear gaga :)

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

DeleteMyAccount

Taking a break as in promoting CTC while touring the world with ArtRave at the same time. :giggle:

Well technically the tour is done in November.  Unless Gaga plans to put out more EDM music next year...  But basically C2C could be the turning point in her career in terms of how she creates and performs.  Maybe not explicitly, but more implicitly.  Like a refresher to take a break from all the Pop music and drama.

DrewStevens

This is probably the "artistic revolution" and "album of the generation" of this year :emma:

This is probably the "artistic revolution" and "album of the generation" of this year :emma:

omg I forgot the album of the decade mess  :dies:

Schizophonic

i think she should write more good songs on her piano and then finish them with beats and not take a finished hot trendy beat and put some lyrics to it. i think thats a big difference in the quality of a song.

and i know some of u might hate me for that but i would love her to work with redone again to see if the magic is still there.

Voltaic

She always says something like that each time a new album of hers is around the corner tho :awkney:

Every artist does it tbh.

I'm here for a new direction in her music. Maybe a slower album? Her ballads are the BEST!

XoXoJoanneGaga

I'm here for a new direction in her music. Maybe a slower album? Her ballads are the BEST!

Absolutely, it's crazy that she has such an amazing voice but after 4 albums we still only have 3 real ballads from her.

Archived