💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

COUNTDOWN TO "ELECTUS"

Prometheus

Featured Posts

Prometheus

Nestled between treacherous Lake Skylla and the monster-infested Chimerian Forest exists a small village Enoch has always called home.

In Enoch's world, the Creator bestows supernatural powers - called Blessings - upon certain individuals. Enoch is exceptionally Blessed for he can manipulate the Elements Air, Fire, Water, and Earth.

However, when the orphaned boy inadvertently reduces his childhood home to a pile of ash he is exiled to the woods he was told never to enter.

After surviving a near-fatal run in with a deer woman, Enoch is informed that he has been chosen by the Creator to stop the Cardinal from kidnapping other Blessed individuals and forming an army against the goddess.

Will Enoch and his friends prevail over the Cardinal and the Darkness, or will they become just as corrupted as the Cursed?

My first novel "Electus" will be available as both a Kindle e-book and a paperback from Amazon.com this July! I am VERY excited to share my first creation with the world! :)

Read chapter one from the rough draft here!

OMG Korbin I'm so jealous :giveup:

Next thing I know you'll have your paintings up in the Louvre :giveup:

Maleficent

OMG OMG OMG. IS IT GONNA BE AN iBOOK? DID YOU DESIGN THE COVER URSELF? WHEN CAN WE SEE THE COVER!

Prometheus

OMG Korbin I'm so jealous :giveup:

Next thing I know you'll have your paintings up in the Louvre :giveup:

If only I could paint. :laughga:

OMG OMG OMG. IS IT GONNA BE AN iBOOK? DID YOU DESIGN THE COVER URSELF? WHEN CAN WE SEE THE COVER!

It's a stock image and I am indifferent toward it, but it's the best I could do with the software.

10478083_10152651859122573_3908459093763

Yaaassss slĂƒÆ’Â© me Prometheus

:hug:

Phoenix

That's great, can't wait! :party:

I was writting a novel, fantasy novel but never finished it. :giveup:
I turned into art and that was left laying down, dead. :rip:

💎

If only I could paint. :laughga:

Hey, if you need any help with designing the cover or typesetting I'd be more than happy to help you :party:

Prometheus

Hey, if you need any help with designing the cover or typesetting I'd be more than happy to help you :party:

For real?!

Well, it can't have anything copyrighted. :laughga:

For real?!

Well, it can't have anything copyrighted. :laughga:

:messga:

I think I could deal with that tho 

Archived