💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Partynauseous and Freak Like Me might be soundtracks for a movie

Teri Hatcher

Featured Posts

Teri Hatcher

Someone on Twitter pointed out that Partynauseous and Freak Like Me are listed on IMDB as soundtracks for a movie called ""Search Party". 

BrQDwNUIYAAYex-.png

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2758904/soundtrack

I'm not getting hyped for this because I think it can be edited easily. I want it to be real tho

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Freak Like Me is a rumour made up by that Britney site which admitted later on that it was a lie. So this song doesn't exist

SEVDALIZA

HXu1O3b.gif Not buying it, and I won't get hyped, don't need no disappointments. 

operating from another world

jojo Freud

Well I was able to find the page so it is real but who can edit and give this info to IMDB? Is it just them? or is it like wikipedia where anyone can edit/ add information?

Teri Hatcher

Freak Like Me is a rumour made up by that Britney site which admitted later on that it was a lie. So this song doesn't exist

This 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Helix

Can't like anybody just edit IMBD tho

It also seems weird to have a song like Partynauseous on a movie soundtrack imo..

OBEY

Partynauseous isn't produced by Garibay at all either

yes it is i think he posted the instrumental like 1 year ago

Teri Hatcher

It is. He posted an instrumental snippet of it a few months before ARTPOP

elijahfan

It is, sis. There was a thread about it recently: someone dug into Garibay's Instagram and he happened to have posted a PARTYNAUSEOUS snippet something like 8 months ago :rip:

Archived