💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sky Ferreira's big rant on Gaga, Terry and media

VISION

Featured Posts

Vernier

She's ranting about something I've not heard anybody do? :huh: I literally haven't seen any part of the media try to paint the DWUW thing as if Gaga was manipulated. If anything she's been held just as culpable as Terry & R.Kelly. Good for her putting her points across, but I have no idea where it's coming from

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI

Did you even read it? Your comment just makes you look sad. 

Since when it's your problem? 

Is Sky implying that she chooses to ignore the allegations about Terry because he's a good friend, or that she doesn't believe them at all? I feel like some parts of this rant contradict other parts... Maybe I'm missing the point.

I also cringed at the 14 year-olds thing, but I know that's really petty given the topic at hand

Logan

Since when it's your problem? 

I don't have a "problem", it's just disrespectful and immature. Why are you going to come in a thread and not actually read something but have a childish "who" comment to share with everyone. 

Sky has amazing music, maybe you should check it out. 

Juanjo

I don't think she means any wrong towards Gaga, nor is she ranting on her, by any means. If anything, she's dragging the media and its antics.

Who the hell does she thinks she is? :toofunny: **** her. She sounds like a pressed stan on a message board. :derpga:  If she's mad for her failing-before-it-began career she should't take it on Gaga.

And gurl, Lady Gaga is not writing music for 12 year olds rebloging pics of starbucks cups and pics of girls wearing ugly sweaters sitting in the dirt, with dumb captions like "people change and reality scares me" on tumblr. That's your fan base. :ohwell:

Applause

It seemed like she was about to drag Gaga in the beginning but didn't end up doing so.

Xalser

too bad no one knows her

Your ignorance is showing, might wanna cover that up and take 100 seats

Who the hell does she thinks she is? :toofunny: **** her. She sounds like a pressed stan on a message board. :derpga:  If she's mad for her failing-before-it-began career she should't take it on Gaga.

And gurl, Lady Gaga is not writing music for 12 year olds rebloging pics of starbucks cups and pics of girls wearing ugly sweaters sitting in the dirt, with dumb captions like "people change and reality scares me" on tumblr. That's your fan base. :ohwell:

Don't even when your avi is Harry Styles from One Direction

I don't have a "problem", it's just disrespectful and immature. Why are you going to come in a thread and not actually read something but have a childish "who" comment to share with everyone. 

Sky has amazing music, maybe you should check it out. 

Totally agree. With this logic, our opinions are even less important. Because we are "who dat"

She was just expressing a mature opinion about how "drama-queen-ish" media is

Robotboy

what did i do? i only said the truth. i kinda agree with her altho gaga is not full responsible for the video either considering she did not like it. and she cancelled it. but ofc she's not the victim. leave me alone. :later:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

MelbHawker

Good read. She knows what's up. The media is poison. What she said has immense value, I have no idea why y'all are dismissing it as 'irrelevant' and 'who?'.

TSUNAMI

Okay, Why do you have a need to have a go when someone does it? 

Mature thing to do is to ignore immature comment and give 0% relevancy to it. 

Just because you have a huge ego doesn't mean we should act like you'd like. 

Logan

For the people who can't be bothered to read, let me break the article down for you:

- Sky acknowledges allegations made by others against Terry; Shares her own experiences, says Terry never forced her to do anything

- People made allegations that the DWUW video was so "raunchy" because Terry forced Gaga to go into that direction. Sky disagrees, saying Gaga is old enough to control herself (this is in no way rude or shady)

- Sky is upset that people are saying she supports s-xual abuse because of her association with Terry, says she knows Terry in a different way then the media does

Computer

I didn't realize her work was "getting dragged into this mess" until she just dragged it on in  :emma:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

MahoganySnitch

She's ranting about something I've not heard anybody do? :huh: I literally haven't seen any part of the media try to paint the DWUW thing as if Gaga was manipulated. If anything she's been held just as culpable as Terry & R.Kelly. Good for her putting her points across, but I have no idea where it's coming from

I agree, the crux of the DWUW vid controversy was Gaga choosing to work with the two men in question, not Gaga being coerced into doing things she didn't want to do (I think?). I too like that she's speaking her mind, but I'm not sure where she saw that. 

Archived