Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sky Ferreira's big rant on Gaga, Terry and media

VISION

Featured Posts

HausOfNicole

I totally agree with her. Gaga is no victim in the DWUW video situation. I believe she saw it and for whatever reason decided not to put it out, but I don't believe she was forced or manipulated into anything. The media has a strong fixation with turning every woman into some kind of victim or powerless when it comes to men.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

I mean why are people bashing her here? She didn't say anything bad towards Gaga.

Logan

Who dat Who dat? N O B O D Y 

Did you even read it? Your comment just makes you look sad. 

I agree with her, but you can tell she did this to get attention to sell her flop album. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

RAMROD

whos this?

tumblr_msu5ykwfAg1qhi8xvo1_500.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LadyoftheDam

If I were a celebrity + a friend of Terry's, I think this would be my exact same response. 

I'm so glad to see that some artists are able to say what they think. I don't care if you are just here to say: ''noboy knows her'', you should find this interesting because she's talking about something Gaga related and she's not badmouthing her. 

Harry Potter

I agree with her, but you can tell she did this to get attention to sell her flop album.

Wow...

Logan

Although I distrust Terry I respect Sky for standing up for herself and being vocal about her opinion on people's accusations against herself and Terry. She's a strong woman and I love her music. And the article is hardly about Gaga, she's just mentioned, so I wish these crazy Gaga stans would get out their reading glasses and take time to read something before they post "who?" comments. It's just pathetic. 

GagaMyBlood95

I agree with what she said about Gaga and the DWUW video tbh

Yeah, I do too unfortunatelly..

Archived