Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry shades Gaga? Talks about "art" and being an "artist"

exoskeleton123

Featured Posts

This was nothing, but I find it funny she thinks she's an artist cuz she's painting a kids face at a party...:awkney:

I don't think you understand what was happening.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I don't think you understand what was happening.

Does anybody...what's the point of this thread anymore :megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FameHungry

Great, now you reminded me how much she irritates me. Btw this is a bit of a reach :awkney:

Cody Draco

This was nothing, but I find it funny she thinks she's an artist cuz she's painting a kids face at a party... :awkney:

She was messing around. She was playing a character. Have you not watched the tragedy that is the Birthday music video? :awkney:

GagaStefi

Katy is the best lol 😂😂😂

TimisaMonster

She was messing around. She was playing a character. Have you not watched the tragedy that is the Birthday music video? :awkney:

I will never watch that video and yes...I knew she was playing a character...:awkney: Still...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

aaronyoji

why would she say douchebag in front of little kids..........thats the real question. 

why would she say douchebag in front of little kids..........thats the real question.

I thought the same thing :toofunny:

ryhanna

She'd have to be pretty obsessed to take a dig at Gaga's views on art while in character as a face painter at a kids party, so I'm gonna say no to this one. :flop:

djBuffoon

She'd have to be pretty obsessed to take a dig at Gaga's views on art while in character as a face painter at a kids party, so I'm gonna say no to this one. :flop:

:tea:

You don't think that was blatant shade at Gaga's comments about being an artist? 

It is. Katy has shady **** all over in her Prism campaign as well as in her perfume ads. She's a kunt. Gaga and Katy hate each other. Everyone is in denial about it and I don't mean the river Katy Patra lives on.

Archived