Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Coke at the VMA's?

ManOnTheMoon

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

I don't understand how some of ya'll are saying there is no way she could've been doing coke. We all know she loves d--gs. Stop being delusional and open your eyes. She very well could've been snorting some coke. :awkney:

Mess @ u thinking that the junkie gaga doesn't have her ways.

This. Some people act like she's a saint. :awkney:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
thefamefatale

Sorry if already posted, and sorry if it's in the wrong section but whateva.

Anyway I know we're a bit removed from the VMAs at this point and this isn't even a big deal, just a conversation I saw online about some coke Gaga possibly did at the VMAs while in plain sight.  What's it look like to you guys?

38spz_zpsc1278613.gif

Full article here. http://gagacheat.blogspot.com/2013/08/did-lady-gaga-use-coke-at-vmas.html

She's fixing her septum.. smh

don't be a drag

HausOfAntonio

Gagacheat is so ****ing stupid omg :rip: obsessing over her and watching a 2 hours clip at the VMAs.

WHERE CAN I FIND THE CLIP :giveup:

NYCDieHard

It's obvious that she's inhaling/snorting coke. We all know she's a big cokehead. God knows what other d--gs she takes. 

ByeBye49

:confused:

I don't even know, could be either one tbh..... 

I doubt she is stupid enough to do that in plain view only for papz as such to record it though.

I want to see another angle.

RAMROD

She was fixing her septum piercing, boo!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lastlinefirst

Or she was adjusting her piercing. Or scratching her nose. Or picking a booger. Any of those is more likely than her doing coke at the VMA's. Seriously, where would she put it? Unless she's packing in her seashells, I don't think so.

More than likely adjusting her septum, i do it to mine a million times a day bc it always gets crooked

LetsGetHigh

WHERE CAN I FIND THE CLIP :giveup:

It was available at mtv.com when the VMAs were happening, not sure if someone captured the whole thing.

This is the longest I have found on YT, but it isn't the best quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GaOnE_2YUY

Elizabeth

Whilst I think it's likely that she does still use a variety of recreational d--gs, I don't think she would've done that in public in full site of the cameras which were on her all night. 

high heeled fem

Or she was adjusting her piercing. Or scratching her nose. Or picking a booger. Any of those is more likely than her doing coke at the VMA's. Seriously, where would she put it? Unless she's packing in her seashells, I don't think so.

piercing yes! as she doesnt have anything in her hand to have a bump :dies:

Archived