💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Coke at the VMA's?

ManOnTheMoon

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

I was on the floor and I was basically watching her the entire night :deadbanana: Where the hell would she be hiding coke?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Martijn

Mess :rip: She has no purse or anything, unless she was hiding it in her *** or ass, no.

Or in the Swine cup xD

Interludicrous

Yes of course she's doing coke while she's surrounded by hundreds of camera's and tons of journalists and paparazzi waiting to tear her apart. That seems like a wise thing that Gaga would do.

Kermit the frog

mess at u thinking she could possibly hide something in her seashells or in her flower thong :usrs:

Mess @ u thinking that the junkie gaga doesn't have her ways.

Gagacheat is so ****ing stupid omg :rip: obsessing over her and watching a 2 hours clip at the VMAs.

Interludicrous

mess at u thinking she could possibly hide something in her seashells or in her flower thong :usrs:

She could, but it would be stange if she did tumblr_inline_n2g4lqRlX11qf3eh3.gif

Poker

I doubt she could hide coke. Also, it doesn't really look like she's snorting something. Like, the position of her fingers are odd. I believe she was just adjusting her septum. 

Kindness rules all.

Essence
Mess :rip: She has no purse or anything, unless she was hiding it in her *** or ass, no.

Willy Wonka

Mess @ everybody forgetting she's sitting next to her friend and he has pockets

lodylody

or her aphrodite lady seashell bikini :awesome: 

Or she was adjusting her piercing. Or scratching her nose. Or picking a booger. Any of those is more likely than her doing coke at the VMA's. Seriously, where would she put it? Unless she's packing in her seashells, I don't think so.

do you not think if she was doing coke, someone around her would have seen and quickly ran to the media to say she was doing coke in public view at the VMAs?

ManOnTheMoon

mess @ u guys protecting her when she's clearly inhaling for dear life :toofunny:

I feel the same way! I've been around enough substances in my life to know when it's obvious someone's taking something to the dome.  A lot of people fill small pill capsules with coke and snort the powder right out of the pill casing.  You mean to tell me that she or whomever she's with did not have room for a pill capsule?  :usrs:

I'm not a fan of the site either, but I'm also not a fan of a lot of sites and/or people that I have to contend to making valid points or observations from time to time.

Also, this is not one of the main televised cameras...so it probably wasn't that big of a deal to her to be on her absolute best behavior if she was aware of that camera.  We all know she likes the coke.

Archived