Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna told Lily Allen to not send "Sheezus" to Gaga

Gagadisiak

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

Rihanna's the one who's shading here tho.

Y'all can kiss your dream of a RihGa collab goodbye :hor:

I don't find those lyrics to be anywhere near a "diss", well at least to me. Rihanna either probably thought it was, or worse... it's a shade against Gaga and all of the "copying" accusations. I really want to believe the former.  :toofunny:

Michael

She didn't make fun of Gaga in the song. If anything, she was much more complimentary to Gaga than to the other girls. If you think that she is dissing her, you have misunderstood it. She is saying that even though her career isn't as huge as it once was, it's not a bad thing because at least she's doing something she really believes in and hasn't sold out for success. Lily has always spoken very highly of Gaga.

LadyoftheDam

She didn't make fun of Gaga in the song. If anything, she was much more complimentary to Gaga than to the other girls. If you think that she is dissing her, you have misunderstood it. She is saying that even though her career isn't as huge as it once was, it's not a bad thing because at least she's doing something she really believes in and hasn't sold out for success. Lily has always spoken very highly of Gaga.

Completely agree! The "we're all watching Gaga lol and haha" makes me think that she's talking about the GP + the media, who all laugh at her 'wacky' outfits and performances. But she kind of brings it into perspective when she says that in actuality, Gaga is creating something that is meaningful and will be remembered for that later on.

Cody Draco

I don't think it was making fun of her as much as she was implying that her career is dying...

This. :spin:

This. :spin:

**** Lily Allen. If she runs her mouth about Gaga again, Then Gaga should sue her for defamation of character/slander.

What a mess of a post. :awkney:

• 2 weeks later...
crownlessking

yeah, she's not shading her... oops guess rhirhi isn't very good at interpreting song meanings 

Slayer

Pretty sure Lily Allen confirmed in an interview that she genuinely thought Gaga was a martyr for her art. I don't think she was making fun of any of the celebrities mentioned in the song; she was making fun of how the media pit these girls against each other, IMO.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

The song is extremely positive for Gaga.

She is a martyr because she sacrificed her #1 spot for her art & message. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

high heeled fem

well the album is baaaad :( i dont think gaga would like it.

exactly :lmao:

high heeled fem

Pretty sure Lily Allen confirmed in an interview that she genuinely thought Gaga was a martyr for her art. I don't think she was making fun of any of the celebrities mentioned in the song; she was making fun of how the media pit these girls against each other, IMO.

Archived