💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New details from DWUW video emerge

Bebe

Featured Posts

Slade

I don't think Gaga would do something like that honestly. I still really wanna see the video...I'm so curious about it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusticeforVenus

if this is true, Gaga was so afraid ... She didnt know wheter she was able to walk again  :emo:

Spyro

How?

“I’m putting you under, and when you wake up, you’re going to be pregnant.â€
Spyro the Dragon

FameHungry

The not-so-good doctor then adds, “I’m putting you under, and when you wake up, you’re going to be pregnant.â€

That can't be true, can it?  :eww:

DeleteMyAccount

"‘I’m going to do whatever I want with your body?’ It was literally an ad for rape."

Well unless Gaga consented with them... Hence her saying "Do What U Want with my body" in the song....  Plus the reporter has no idea what the theme/idea for song was.  I know Kelly/Terry are eh, but making such claims is ridiculous.  

Also, I think that because this is Gaga, there will be more controversy/backlash.  Blurred Lines says hello.

Mama Ru

Sounds pretty plausible. If it's true, I wouldn't be surprised if she scrapped it to prevent further damage to R Kelly's and/or Terry Richardson's reputation(s) .

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Staryu

There's no way that's true. :emma:

I mean... putting her under and then making her pregnant... :emma:

Mama Ru

Why are ppl saying Gaga wouldn't do a video like that? Bad Romance and You&I say hi. :later:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Bebe

I'm sure she is ready to "leak" this video before she promotes her ARTPOP documentary. 

You know, leaking a s-x tape before your reality show?

RAMROD

That sounds so manic :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

boneknuckleskin

"‘I’m going to do whatever I want with your body?’ It was literally an ad for rape."

Well unless Gaga consented with them... Hence her saying "Do What U Want with my body" in the song....  Plus the reporter has no idea what the theme/idea for song was.  I know Kelly/Terry are eh, but making such claims is ridiculous.  

Also, I think that because this is Gaga, there will be more controversy/backlash.  Blurred Lines says hello.

The ****ing truth. It's not an ad for rape. This article is so sensationalized.

The rest of you need to calm down, you're getting worked up into a lather. I can only imagine how the public at large would have responded. No wonder the video was scraped. 

Archived