💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New details from DWUW video emerge

Bebe

Featured Posts

Bebe

tv_snl_lady_gaga_84952194-e1403152337829

Lady Gaga scrapped the video for her duet with R. Kelly, “Do What U Want,†earlier this year, blaming time constraints and “those who have betrayed me.†But she may have dodged a bullet by not releasing the s-xually charged clip.

The raunchy video starring Gaga and Kelly was directed by controversial photographer Terry Richardson and depicts racy scenes between the singers. Its release would have coincided with heated attention focused on scandals involving both Richardson and Kelly.

According to our source, Kelly plays a doctor in the video, with Gaga acting as his patient in scenes that riff on her real-life hip injury last yearGaga asks Kelly, “Will I ever be able to walk again?†The singer replies, “Yes, if you let me do whatever I want with your body.†The not-so-good doctor then adds, “I’m putting you under, and when you wake up, you’re going to be pregnant.†Alrighty, then!

We’re told the video was shot in September for a December release. After weeks of delays, it was mysteriously scrapped, and in January, Gaga posted an angry message on her Web site, blaming bad management and a tight schedule.

But we’re told there were other factors. Around the same time, Richardson was accused of s-xual misconduct on his sets by several models, and an online petition asking big brands to stop hiring him was launched on change.org. (Richardson denies the allegations against him in a New York magazine cover story this week.)

Kelly, meantime, in December faced backlash over an in-depth Village Voice interview with veteran Chicago writer Jim DeRogatis, in which he chronicled “stomach-churning†s-xual assault suits against Kelly in the 1990s, saying there were “dozens of girls  not one, not two, dozens  with harrowing lawsuits.â€

A source told us, “Gaga had a video directed by an alleged s-xual predator, starring another s-xual predator. With the theme, ‘I’m going to do whatever I want with your body?’ It was literally an ad for rape.†A rep for Gaga and Richardson didn’t comment. Kelly’s rep didn’t get back to us.

Source:http://pagesix.com/2014/06/19/lady-gaga-scrapped-r-kelly-duet-video-after-controversies/

Sorry if this isn't considered news, but I thought the New York Post was a reliable source.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spyro
“I’m putting you under, and when you wake up, you’re going to be pregnant.â€

OMG, HE SHOULD'VE NEVER BEEN FEATURED IN WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN THIS TAGIC MESS. :rip:

Sorry, but that's just :wtf: on a whole new level.  This is weird even on gagz level!  Oh well I still want it :emma:

Spyro the Dragon

Dayman

Sounds about right - the whole vibe seems similar to the AMA performance.

homomo

Filmed in September? So fake. In September Venus was still going to be the second single

“Gaga had a video directed by an alleged s-xual predator, starring another s-xual predator. With the theme, ‘I’m going to do whatever I want with your body?’ It was literally an ad for rape.â€

Yep.

Although the video couldn't have been shot in September.

Bebe

Seems like Gaga was filming a high concept, highly controversial s-x tape. 

I'm almost certain there will be an "unwanted leak" of Terry Richardson XXX Lady Gaga ft. R.Kelly at some point.

Knife

That's interesting.  :sweep:

Spyro

Is this suppose to be connected with the G.U.Y. video? :udidnt:

Spyro the Dragon

I seriously doubt Gaga would allow this mess :deadbanana:

Gaga had a video directed by an alleged s-xual predator, starring another s-xual predator. With the theme, ‘I’m going to do whatever I want with your body?’ It was literally an ad for rape.

agreed but Blurred lines it's proof that the public doesn't care for that and prefer to brush it off as nothing :roll:

Archived