Quick poll, favorite battle theme?
My top five would be:
1.- Final Fantasy X
2.- Final Fantasy XIII
3.- Final Fantasy VIII
4.- Final Fantasy IX
5.- Final Fantasy VII

:legend:

For all its flaws, I actually like 13's battle theme the best. It's the song I most associate with the game, ever since hearing it in the E3 06 announcement trailer. It more than made up for 12 not having a normal battle theme.

Also...

Posted Image

Finally, finally picked up a used copy for $6. I still haven't played it yet, and probably won't for awhile (I also bought the ICO collection and Uncharted 1 & 2, so...) but I'm looking forward to it.

30,189 posts

http://andriasang.com/comysp/

Oh, Japan...

They do love panties. I've heard there are panty vending machines. :toofunny:

For all its flaws, I actually like 13's battle theme the best. It's the song I most associate with the game, ever since hearing it in the E3 06 announcement trailer. It more than made up for 12 not having a normal battle theme.

Also...

Posted Image

Finally, finally picked up a used copy for $6. I still haven't played it yet, and probably won't for awhile (I also bought the ICO collection and Uncharted 1 & 2, so...) but I'm looking forward to it.

Yay! :party:

6,801 posts

Quick poll, favorite battle theme?

Premonition > The Extreme > Dancing Mad > III's Boss Theme > The Darkness of Eternity
Though if you're talking about the normal battle themes only it'd be IV > VII > VI > XIII > IX

5,581 posts

Made it to the cliff. Aerith died :( Now I don't get to use her final limit anymore...

4,363 posts

Made it to the cliff. Aerith died :( Now I don't get to use her final limit anymore...

i swear that i cried watching that scene, so unexpectd :emo:

Music Collector

2,050 posts

Posted Image

:legend: Such a flawless combat system :legend:

5,581 posts

i swear that i cried watching that scene, so unexpectd :emo:

Oh god, it's HORRIBLE if you have Yuffie in te party when it happens. She grabs a hold of Cloud and cries. It's so sad :(

608 posts

Also...

Posted Image

:worship: What a good cover! I prefer it to mine, despite how much I like the simple ones. Oh, and I agree that Amano>Nomura any day. And I need to buy ICO still...

http://andriasang.com/comysp/

Oh, Japan...

*Took full advantage of the first demo mission to have a look at Sice's panties. :shy: * In my defence, I made her flash the first time completely by accident. Right. Ahem.

21,678 posts

Yuna is such a ****ing boss.

Banned

7,949 posts

Lots of new FF13-2 screenshots posted, including Hope's CG render:

http://finalfantasyx...shots-released/

3,167 posts

Thanks for the link! Looks good so far :)

5,581 posts

OMG I JUST DISCOVERED THE W-ITEM GLITCH. ITS SO FUNNY AND HORRIBLE. I HAVE 99 MEGALIXIRS. :legend:

I'm actually slowly gaining interest in XIII-2. :)
I will definitely buy.

Banned

7,949 posts

More news about FF13-2, including the box art:

Posted Image

http://andriasang.com/comyuf/

-The game will have towns, with seamless transitions between towns and the field
-You can talk to NPCs, and they give you missions (recovering items, hunting enemies, etc.)
-More cutscenes than in 13, but they're in realtime as opposed to pre-rendered, meaning you can skip the dialogue
-Characters have only one Crystarium that covers all roles
-Some recruitable monsters can equip accessories that do nothing but change their appearance

3,167 posts

Sounds promising :) I love cutscenes lol

3,768 posts

Final Fantasy 9 will always be my favorite Final Fantasy game. The way the game pays homage to the classical FF games is perfect for me.

I am playing it right now in my PSP and I'm on Disc 4 already. I need to finish it before our semestral break officially ends.

Final Fantasy VII is okay but it's SO overrated to the point that I hate Sephiroth because fans are naming him as the best boss. -_-

608 posts

Final Fantasy 9 will always be my favorite Final Fantasy game. The way the game pays homage to the classical FF games is perfect for me.

I am playing it right now in my PSP and I'm on Disc 4 already. I need to finish it before our semestral break officially ends.

Final Fantasy VII is okay but it's SO overrated to the point that I hate Sephiroth because fans are naming him as the best boss. -_-

Yes, 9 is my favourite too. The references are perfect, and I think its got one of the best group of main characters too*.Such a good game, that needs more love. :yes:

And I kinda agree about Sephy: he's a good boss and character but he is overrated. :sweat: I think Ultimecia is in the running for best boss for me, because I really enjoyed those fights especially with the warped sorceresses - so creepy! And I actually like Necron as a boss too.

*second only to 8, which wins because of Laguna, Kiros, Ward, Ellone, and Raine. And Laguna, again. :P

Global Moderator

37,652 posts

Call me old school, but my favorite character from the series of all time was Terra! Green hair rules! :D

Posted Image

30,189 posts

Terra is fab, Sephiroth is hot, and Ultimecia is a bad ass.

Global Moderator

37,652 posts

Edea was a bad ass, too. ;)

Posted Image

30,189 posts

Edea was a great character. I still like Lulu too, but they really shat on her storyline imo.

• First
  • Page 4 of 24
  • Last
Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Powered by IP Board