Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Favorite Artrave Look?

WorkBeep

Featured Posts

Probglum

Aura/MJH and/or seashell bikini.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Am I A Girl

Raver girl is awesome!!!!! Also I love seashell gaga. All together love everything

Miel

Definitely the Octopus outfit. It's incredibly interesting, and I actually love how her and her team utilized inflatables for the artRave. I feel like the green haired outfit would be amazing if it were... uh, a different outfit.

normal_026.jpg

normal_025.jpg

normal_027.jpg  normal_029.jpg

normal_001.jpg

normal_001.jpg

As for performances, I really like ARTPOP, Do What U Want, and Born This Way.

3 points in and ready for more

The opening costume I like, but I am not crazy over it due to he fact that she has already worn something very similar to it (Monster Hall). Nice, but not going crazy over it. 

The Venus/Seashell bikini is very nice, however I would prefer her to use the smaller sized wig instead of that big mess.

The white one she uses for Just Dance is not very impressive...

My favorite was the octopus costume but in the original colors...I have then seen that she has changed the color to all black, which is BORING!! I wish she could have a different complete one for when she performs DWUW

The black get up that she uses for Aura/Alejandro and Sexxx Dreams is BORING!!! Again, she is using something that we have already seen...(BBC show) I would prefer her to stay away from black for a while, considering this is the ARTPOP era.

The Raver Girl costume is me least favorite, I have never liked the "raver" concept or style...but that's just me. 

&Finally, my favorite....THE ONE SHE USES FOR GYPSY....AMAZINGGGGG

P.S. I don't care if there are people who don't like my comment. I have SEEN in person the artRAVE and these are just my opinions not fact. :)

Tropico

I love raver girl the most now! :flutter:

It use to be the black octopus but then she made it black and now it's near the bottom. :later:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• 3 weeks later...

Archived