Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 16 Istanbul, Turkey

Kayhan

Featured Posts

Why did she say marhaba.. im not sure but I dont think turkish people say that cause its arabic right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTwHz3p-vlI

There is a lot of words we use in Persian or Arabic. Merhaba is one of them but our intonation more softer then Arabic. We say Merhaba (the "e" like Eliminate) in Turkish. Marhaba (the first "a" like Gaga) in Arabic.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any updates?

Z4_ITUStadyumu_ladygaga.gif

For standing tickets there is no info except the red area is sold out.

Pink (Tribün 2) all available but limited for E, O and N Blocks.

Blue (Tribün 1) E, D, M and N Blocks are off sale. A, B, K Blocks are Sold Out. H Block Limited. C and L Blocks are available.

They will probably move the pink section tickets holders to C, D, L, M Blocks.

EDIT : She can sell a lot of tickets till tuesday if she makes some public appearances. 

barnabesk

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x25io73_lady-gaga-istanbul-sokaklarinda_music

Did you guys see this? AMAZING :D :D

EDIT: Somehow I can't post the video in here. You have to copy the URL I guess :noparty:

LetsGetHigh

I'm pretty sure it's 'marhaban' in Arabic.

Naa, marhaba is Arabic. We say marhaban when someone tells us marhaba. Marhaban is like marhaba x2.

Naa, marhaba is Arabic. We say marhaban when someone tells us marhaba. Marhaban is like marhaba x2.

Ooh I didn't know. Thanks :)

Any updates?

I'm pretty sure it's 'marhaban' in Arabic.

I know marhaba is arabic thats why im asking why she used it.. turks are not arabs!

There is a lot of words we use in Persian or Arabic. Merhaba is one of them but our intonation more softer then Arabic. We say Merhaba (the "e" like Eliminate) in Turkish. Marhaba (the first "a" like Gaga) in Arabic.

Oh I never knew that im arabic so I was surprised

high heeled fem

I still can't shake the feeling that I'm in the same city with her.

very cool has she got 2 days off before the gig?? she got out of israel FAST! 

Tell us more!

Well it was my first Gaga concert, but it ended too fast, I didn't want it to :( She was so excited and happy tonight and I felt that her speeches were really genuine :flutter: She invited a fan on stage during BTW, and a few backstage. She also sang You & I and a bit of TEOG. There were people of all ages and they all loved her, everybody ended up singing and dancing to the songs. It was amazing! artRAVE really is a great concert. Now I know not to judge by YouTube videos, it's a totally different experience in person :)

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Well it was my first Gaga concert, but it ended too fast, I didn't want it to :( She was so excited and happy tonight and I felt that her speeches were really genuine :flutter: She invited a fan on stage during BTW, and a few backstage. She also sang You & I and a bit of TEOG. There were people of all ages and they all loved her, everybody ended up singing and dancing to the songs. It was amazing! artRAVE really is a great concert. Now I know not to judge by YouTube videos, it's a totally different experience in person :)

Totaly agree. It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :sara:

She didn't sing Mary Jane Holland and Dope but she singed Judas, TEOG, You&I which is great. :legend:

Archived