💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 16 Istanbul, Turkey

Kayhan

Featured Posts

Are there just a few, like 3-4 monsters joining discussion? I think it will be hot in here when the concert date comes near.

So, let me know how many Diamond Circle/Early Entrance attenders are here? I got my ticket on the first date of the sale. So glad to read your news about the artRave/Istanbul. Keep informing... Love you all, :kissga:

I'm a Diamond Circle attendee but thinking of buying Early Entry if they gonna sell it again.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfHorizon

Bilmiyorum farklı dilde konuÅŸmanın bir sakıncası var mı? Ancak Ä°stanbul konserine özel bir baÅŸlık olduguna göre sanırım problem olmaz  :laughga:

Kayhan, merhaba... BildiÄŸim kadarıyla erken giriÅŸ biletleri tükendi. Ancak konser tarihi yaklaÅŸtıkça iadeler yada iptaller sebebiyle bir ÅŸans yakalayabilirsin. Bence biletix'i sık sık rahatsız et  :adam:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here comes my meltdown :

Istanbul date needed that promo, too. Get ready for empty seated tickets and half empty GA. I hope some miracle happens and change all the situation. Here is the mess :
4Y7A0L.jpg

Here comes my meltdown :

Istanbul date needed that promo, too. Get ready for empty seated tickets and half empty GA. I hope some miracle happens and change all the situation. Here is the mess :4Y7A0L.jpg

Any updates?

Why did she say marhaba.. im not sure but I dont think turkish people say that cause its arabic right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTwHz3p-vlI

I'm pretty sure it's 'marhaban' in Arabic.

Archived