💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

FKA twigs

inuborg

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

This album is slayage, I completely missed this thread but got it on release day based on YouTube recommendations. Two Weeks is probably my favourite song of the year. Pendulum is INCREDIBLE, and the chorus of Lights On, my god. Had to go back and get the EPs cause I got catching up to do. :legend:

EP2 is jussssssttttttt :giveup:

I want to watch more of her performances

I just want to see a freaking video interview :cry:

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrozenKookie

Her genre (specifically LP1) has the genres PNR&B like Frank Ocean, electronic like Bjork and dreampop like iamamiwhoami. And the metacritic score is 87/100 on 32 reviews. Damn, wanna check her music now..

JudasInTheDark

Her genre (specifically LP1) has the genres PNR&B like Frank Ocean, electronic like Bjork and dreampop like iamamiwhoami. And the metacritic score is 87/100 on 32 reviews. Damn, wanna check her music now..

DO IT. Best decision I ever made tbh.

Thanks, I've actually been meaning to listen to this!! I actually have heard one other audio interview if hers. I need to see her sit down and chat with someone though ughhhh

inuborg

GGD why you keep unfollowing me from this thread

*Ragerageragerage

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

This is so damn good :giveup: Two Weeks is by far the best track, need to listen a few more times to rate the others but oh my god. 80+ on Metacritic on her debut? :shocked: I see big things for her critically and artistically, especially in the UK.

FrozenKookie

DO IT. Best decision I ever made tbh.

Really? But a lot of ppl here saying it's hard to get into her music (w/c is not new to me lol) however, any tips so I could love her music too? :nick:

JudasInTheDark

Really? But a lot of ppl here saying it's hard to get into her music (w/c is not new to me lol) however, any tips so I could love her music too? :nick:

Idk she did take some time for me, but i think she's easier to get into than iamamiwhoami or Björk honestly.

I'd say just listen to her EPs/LP a few times before you decide your opinion on it. The music is crafted to be a bit if a challenge on the ears with beautiful sounds mixed in with with harsh sounds to create a really unique soundscape.

inuborg

If your not an album type person start with Two Weeks, Lights On, Pendulum, and Give Up.

But really I think its good to listen to the full album, its only like 40 minutes or so. 

Is she working on any new videos?

Someone said something about Pendulum on YT. They said Twigs will be in the video swinging from her hair or something

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

Is she working on any new videos?

Someone said something about Pendulum on YT. They said Twigs will be in the video swinging from her hair or something

Yea she has a Pendulum Video comming

She's also being working on a Kicks video since January. 

Yea she has a Pendulum Video comming

She's also being working on a Kicks video since January.

Cool What about Video Girl?

She uploaded a video called Ouch Ouch. It's weird and cool.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived