Knife

Kyary saved a discarded eel tossed onto the street. Bless her light. :giveup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt73mR8ndAY

Just a few more days and the album will be out :giveup:

YAS :giveup:

I cannot wait!

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Antichrist

Over 2 weeks left. Gahhh. When is Kira Kira Killer being uploaded on Youtube officially :emo:

Over 2 weeks left. Gahhh. When is Kira Kira Killer being uploaded on Youtube officially :emo:

Do you think it will get uploaded? I know her other ones are up there but they sometimes like to be buttheads like with 2NE1's scream and not let the full thing be uploaded :emo:

Antichrist

Do you think it will get uploaded? I know her other ones are up there but they sometimes like to be buttheads like with 2NE1's scream and not let the full thing be uploaded :emo:

2NE1's Scream should literally be uploaded, that video in full is AMAZING, mess @ the japanese promo and whatever happens.

I hope it gets uploaded before the album drops, it would be nice promo since she has worldwide fans and Youtube could get her some streaming power, but most hype is already dead, since it's out for almost 2 weeks now and isn't uploaded officially anywhere :emo:

2NE1's Scream should literally be uploaded, that video in full is AMAZING, mess @ the japanese promo and whatever happens.

I hope it gets uploaded before the album drops, it would be nice promo since she has worldwide fans and Youtube could get her some streaming power, but most hype is already dead, since it's out for almost 2 weeks now and isn't uploaded officially anywhere :emo:

My computer is so slow today XD

THEY BETTER ADD BOTH OF THESE VIDEOS!

Antichrist

My computer is so slow today XD

THEY BETTER ADD BOTH OF THESE VIDEOS!

+A NEW SINGLE RELEASE WHEN THE ALBUM DROPS :giveup:

Antichrist

'Kira Kira Killer' is now officially uploaded on Youtube :party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35FbwCIxT0g

Antichrist

It's finally on YouTube!! I love her videos, they're extremely creative :flutter:

Praying this goes viral & becomes the next PONPONPON :legend:

Mess, why are my notifications not being updated when someone replies to topics I follow :udidnt:

Archived