💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Best look: Venus, Donatella, or Mary Jane Holland (poll)

holy scheisse

107 members have voted

1. 1. Which is best?

• Venus
    • Donatella
    • Mary Jane Holland

Featured Posts

Anomaly

when i ignite the flames and put you in my mouth the grass heats up my insides & my brunette starts to sprout.. introducing..ladies&gentlemen...maryjaneholland

the shedding of her exclusive blonde image is the inspiration behind Mary Jane Holland

No ****, Sherlock. But that doesn't mean every single brunette wig she wears is inspired by Mary Jane Holland. For example, I would consider the FAME fragrance era the "FAME Fragrance Era," and not the "Mary Jane Holland Era." The Venus and Donatella looks are specifically associated with Venus and Donatella. Without a doubt. The brunette weaves, however, are not always specifically associated with MJH, and that first one definitely isn't. The second one, on the other hand, definitely is, because that's when Gaga coloured her hair "Louis Vuitton brown" to shed the exclusive blonde image, retaining but a single blonde streak in her hair. That's all I was saying.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

No ****, Sherlock. But that doesn't mean every single brunette wig she wears is inspired by Mary Jane Holland. For example, I would consider the FAME fragrance era the "FAME Fragrance Era," and not the "Mary Jane Holland Era." The Venus and Donatella looks are specifically associated with Venus and Donatella. Without a doubt. The brunette weaves, however, are not always specifically associated with MJH, and that first one definitely isn't. The second one, on the other hand, definitely is, because that's when Gaga coloured her hair "Louis Vuitton brown" to shed the exclusive blonde image, retaining but a single blonde streak in her hair. That's all I was saying.

ok ok ok ok calm yourself bro/sis

:excuseme:

RyanBall

Donatella is something I don't feel we've seen much of before the ARTPOP era. It's refreshing to see, so it's Donatella from me!

LStephens11

All three of them fall into my favorite Gaga looks ever, but I guess I'd have to pick the Venus look :legend:

blacklistedd

Her Venus look before she teased that beautiful wig to hell was perfect. I'll never forgive her for transforming it from fashionably chic to party city drag.

Guy Above You

I like all three, but she hasn't done the Mary Jane Holland look in a while, so I'm saying Venus.

Dr Rogoe

You're forgetting:

Venus

Lady-Gaga-venus.jpg

tumblr_mv8xer5SWo1qdmb8eo1_500.png

Donatella

lady-gaga.jpg

Mert-Marcus-Versace-700pix.jpg

o-LADY-GAGA-VERSACE-570.jpg?w=630

and MJH

jnimk.JPG

o-LADY-GAGA-WEED-COSTUME-facebook.jpg

Also, I don't think the first pic can be considered an MJH pic. Just because it's brunette doesn't mean that it's MJH, haha. The second one definitely is though.

Now THIS is a hard choice

ART, GLAMOUR or CAMP

I'll go with venus then :spin:

warhol killer

St. Mary Slay Hollandsus tbh

You're forgetting:

Venus

Lady-Gaga-venus.jpg

tumblr_mv8xer5SWo1qdmb8eo1_500.png

Donatella

lady-gaga.jpg

Mert-Marcus-Versace-700pix.jpg

o-LADY-GAGA-VERSACE-570.jpg?w=630

and MJH

jnimk.JPG

o-LADY-GAGA-WEED-COSTUME-facebook.jpg

Also, I don't think the first pic can be considered an MJH pic. Just because it's brunette doesn't mean that it's MJH, haha. The second one definitely is though.

yaaassss :legend:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Tropico

That classy version of Venus is amazing! :sara:

Not the powder mess though. :wtf:

MJH is cute but tad bit too simple for me.

Donatella is very classy and was a close 2nd.

VENUS WINS! :sara:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived