💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Best look: Venus, Donatella, or Mary Jane Holland (poll)

holy scheisse

107 members have voted

1. 1. Which is best?

• Venus
    • Donatella
    • Mary Jane Holland

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

Surprisingly, not Venus. Donatella takes the win for me, and ironically it's one of the weakest tracks on the record to me :spin:

Sugarfall

The Venus puffy hair and seashell bikini slay, but the Venus style also has/had this

FFN_Lady_Gaga_STR_102513_51243280.jpg

:wtf:

bionic

Venus

MJH is boring and Donatella looks like she stepped out of Hocus Pocus

buy bionic

TimisaMonster

DONATELLA!!!!! :whitney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Slade

I love all three, but the Venus hair is just absolutely gorgeous and iconic on her.

HausOfAntonio

Can't decide between Donatella or MJH :giveup: Donatella is so fab and Hollywood and classy but MJH is so ****ing s-xy and perfect :giveup:

Anomaly

You're forgetting:

Venus

Lady-Gaga-venus.jpg

tumblr_mv8xer5SWo1qdmb8eo1_500.png

Donatella

lady-gaga.jpg

Mert-Marcus-Versace-700pix.jpg

o-LADY-GAGA-VERSACE-570.jpg?w=630

and MJH

jnimk.JPG

o-LADY-GAGA-WEED-COSTUME-facebook.jpg

Also, I don't think the first pic can be considered an MJH pic. Just because it's brunette doesn't mean that it's MJH, haha. The second one definitely is though.

holy scheisse

Also, I don't think the first pic can be considered an MJH pic. Just because it's brunette doesn't mean that it's MJH, haha. The second one definitely is though.

when i ignite the flames and put you in my mouth the grass heats up my insides & my brunette starts to sprout.. introducing..ladies&gentlemen...maryjaneholland

the shedding of her exclusive blonde image is the inspiration behind Mary Jane Holland

EnigmaMonSTAR

I like them all so much, I honestly can't choose

same here, it's so hard  :giveup:

SKANK

Venus is an extravaganza. She took Zombie Zombie's Rocket Number 9 and Sun Ra's Rocket Number Nine and turned them into this crazy, bombastic, disjointed, ass shaking, intergalactic, pop juggernaut. This is sampling done right. 

The fact that Venus was only given a two second cameo in the G.U.Y. music video is a crime against nature. I need a full length music video in which Neil Degrasse Tyson and Lady Gaga swing dance their way through Parisian cafes and museums of natural history. 

I can't really listen to Mary Jane Holland or Donatella, they just seem so uninspired. 

EDIT: Oops, it's about hair. My bad. Still dig the Venus hair the most, just ignore my music rant.

Computer

Omg these are all so good can't vote :saira:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived