💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

Dunk96

Favorite Michael Jackson Album?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite MJ album

• J5 Era Solo Albums (Got To Be There,Ben,Music & Me,Forever Michael)
    • Off The Wall
    • Thriller
    • Bad
    • Dangerous
    • HIStory: Past,Present,and Future Book I
    • Blood On The Dance Floor - HIStory In The Mix
    • Invincible
    • The Ultimate Collection (Unreleased Tracks Only)
    • Posthumous Releases (Michael,Bad 25,Xscape)

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

scream + do you know where your children are :legend:

Slé :legend: His whole discography tbh :giveup: :nooo:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

BEST SONG IS STRANGER IN MOSCOW BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEEMi2j6lYE

AND MJ LEGIT SLAYS UR FAVES! FINALLY A THREAD TO DISCUSS FLAWLESSNESS!

Stranger in Moscow ****s on careers :legend:

Chromatislaps

BEST SONG IS STRANGER IN MOSCOW BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEEMi2j6lYE

AND MJ LEGIT SLAYS UR FAVES! FINALLY A THREAD TO DISCUSS FLAWLESSNESS!

this is legit his best song in my opinion...even his engineer/mixer Bruce Swedien (who worked with him since Off The Wall to Invincible) said that this is probably one of his very best next to Earth Song, Billie Jean, Thriller and Don't Be Messin' Round (2009 final version, which is unreleased...the Bad Demo version is released on Bad 25)

Gov Hooka

this is legit his best song in my opinion...even his engineer/mixer Bruce Swedien (who worked with him since Off The Wall to Invincible) said that this is probably one of his very best next to Earth Song, Billie Jean, Thriller and Don't Be Messin' Round (2009 final version, which is unreleased...the Bad Demo version is released on Bad 25)

I feel like Billie Jean gets way too much credit. I haven't heard Don't Be Messin' Round :nooo:

Gov Hooka

kandi monroe I think we should put a poll for favorite MJ album for sure or maybe favorite single

Chromatislaps

I just found this official Chicago remix :giveup: I dunno which version I like more...the album version or the bonus track remix 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD2ht2_hDJ8

Computer

I love the original Xscape so much more :wtf:

Ever since it leaked in what, 2009? Earlier? :wtf:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Gov Hooka

tbh all the originals of xscape minus love never felt so good and chicago are better than the remixes

Computer

tbh all the originals of xscape minus love never felt so good and chicago are better than the remixes

Agree, they changed them so much it just seems like it's a completely different direction from where he was going with the production.
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Chromatislaps

it leaked back in 2002, I like it, but it lacks something: Brass (MJ wasn't fond of brass during the time of recording....so the current version is definitely an improvement in a way, but I'd liked a combination of both the current mix and the original).

I prefer the newer mixes to the older ones. The older ones sound dated and to be honest MJ after the HIStory era lost his touch with song selection in terms of strong material.

This also has to do with the Sony conflict around the Invincible album campaign

(it never had more than 2 singles, originally there were 7 singles intended to be released + visual album + world tour). The album was rushed due this conflict probably.

MJ felt exploited and didn't want to tour at the time and rather wanted to do short films for every track (he never got the budget). For an album considered a flop on MJ standard, its managed to sell 15 million copies in a span of 14 years.

Xscape flows better soundwise. Invincible, tho its a great album lacks cohesiveness unlike its predecessing solo albums.

If Quincy Jones (producer on Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad) had a say in the selection of songs on Invincible, the tracks on that album would probably be these:

1.   Unbreakable

2.   Break Of Dawn

3.   Butterflies

4.   You Rock My World (without the intro)

5.   Speechless

6.   2000 Watts

7.   Blue Gangsta

8.   A Place With No Name

9.   Fall Again

10.  Whatever Happens

12. Threatened

Raul Germanotta

Dr Rogoe

i never really embarked in MJ atmosphere, i'm kinda indifferent towards him

I used to feel the same way, but after I understood the beauty behind his works I was hypnotised :wub: He is so much more than what the Media painted him to be :emo:

Yaaasssss I'm subscribing to this thread

http://youtu.be/xhB2F7pNfzU

my fav MJ remix

btw hide the other thread

:giveup: it is so good....

Gov Hooka

BOUGHT MY XSCAPE ALBUM DELUXE EDITION CD TODAY AND HAVE BEEN BOPPING OUT TO SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM THESE PAST 4 HOURS!!!     :music:

in my opinion the best part of the album is the Xscape bridge oh my god, michael jesus jackson slayyyy meeeeee!!!

thank-you-o.gif

and don't even talk to me about Blue Gangsta, at first I was like I don't know BUT NOW ITS GROWN ON ME AND IM LIKE LORDDDDD

ohmygodGIF_zpsb6b856bd.gif

this album is probably my third favorite from MJ after Bad and Thriller, it's so cohesive musically and even thematically and lyrically, really really gooddddd albummm!!!

excuse me as I go bob to Blue Gangsta

dcc-old-praise-o.gif

Chromatislaps

BOUGHT MY XSCAPE ALBUM DELUXE EDITION CD TODAY AND HAVE BEEN BOPPING OUT TO SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM THESE PAST 4 HOURS!!!     :music:

in my opinion the best part of the album is the Xscape bridge oh my god, michael jesus jackson slayyyy meeeeee!!!

thank-you-o.gif

and don't even talk to me about Blue Gangsta, at first I was like I don't know BUT NOW ITS GROWN ON ME AND IM LIKE LORDDDDD

ohmygodGIF_zpsb6b856bd.gif

this album is probably my third favorite from MJ after Bad and Thriller, it's so cohesive musically and even thematically and lyrically, really really gooddddd albummm!!!

excuse me as I go bob to Blue Gangsta

dcc-old-praise-o.gif

Yes I can't believe he let most the songs of his epic studio albums....

I'm still bopping to most of the songs :giveup: My faves are : A Place With No a Name, Do You Know Where Your Children Are, Slave To The Rhythm (I prefer the extended version from the hologram performance tho, it has more oomph)......

Chicago is also very good (especially the Paperchaser remix)

Best album since Dangerous....mmm I dunno, most cohesive album? Definitely :gaga:

Gov Hooka

I didn't even know that there was no thread for someone whose a f*cking legend.

A legend,icon,king,messiah,musical genius.The king of it all.

MICHAEL JACKSON!

Can you put a poll in the OP for favorite album please? If not favorite album then favorite Xscape song or favorite famous single?

Archived