Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Wildstar

Jaqe

Featured Posts

http://youtu.be/Auucdbb3l9c

Why is no one talking about this? :giveup:

Am I the only person playing it?

Headstart began few days ago and I've been enjoying it quite a lot. 

Knife

I don't know about this game.

I wish I could've tried the beta, because it looks like a simplified WoW clone to me.  :ohno:

Haldy

I'M WAITING TO GET THE MONEY FOR IT, URHGHGUHGUHG.

I love it, the Dominion are literally my favourite thing ever. I'll be RP'ing on it I think, as a Draken Stalker/Soldier!

Will be a nice break from WoW while I wait for Warlords of Draenor.

I don't know about this game.

I wish I could've tried the beta, because it looks like a simplified WoW clone to me.  :ohno:

I tried the beta. As someone who has played WoW for a long while, trust me, it isn't at all!

It's definitely not a typical "WoW clone".

I really enjoy the non-serious side to it, all the jokes and the way races are portrayed. 

I love it, the Dominion are literally my favourite thing ever. I'll be RP'ing on it I think, as a Draken Stalker/Soldier!

I rolled Exiles during launch and it's been a blast. Both sides have their weaker and stronger moments :D Huge RP potential, good luck!

I'm playing on Ascendancy, EU server. =)

Hellspont

If someone wants to pay for the subscription for me, Ill start caring tbh

SychosSoChic

I want to get it but my bank account and crappy internet won't let me :give-up: being a student is so hard :giveup:

I tried the beta. As someone who has played WoW for a long while, trust me, it isn't at all!

YASSSSSSS RP for those of us who can't afford to :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Haldy

I rolled Exiles during launch and it's been a blast. Both sides have their weaker and stronger moments :D Huge RP potential, good luck!

I'm playing on Ascendancy, EU server. =)

I'll be going for Lightspire EU myself, but I just love the Dominion. The dark, insideous side of them mixed with the very regal, austere and beautiful architecture. It's what I love in my fantasy and works so well in sci-fi also!

YASSSSSSS RP for those of us who can't afford to :giveup:

I just got my guest pass so I'm going to have it for a week, at least! :giveup:

If a friend of yours has it, they should have been emailed three guest passes/codes just now! :giveup:

USE IT! :giveup:

http://youtu.be/Auucdbb3l9c

Why is no one talking about this? :giveup:

Am I the only person playing it?

Headstart began few days ago and I've been enjoying it quite a lot. 

I played it up my pc just could handle low quality what is kinda strange because i can play the newest games on ultra quality .. maybe it was just beta lag

If anyone wants a guest pass I still have 2 remaining! Just send me a pm  :rockstar:

Just hit level 19 on my Aurin esper  :creepflop:

I played it up my pc just could handle low quality what is kinda strange because i can play the newest games on ultra quality .. maybe it was just beta lag

I believe it was a common problem during beta, now it seems partially resolved.

This game is so stuffed up with lore I barely read any journals/stories I collect. :giveup: I just can't keep up. 

If anyone wants a guest pass I still have 2 remaining! Just send me a pm  :rockstar:

Just hit level 19 on my Aurin esper  :creepflop:

I believe it was a common problem during beta, now it seems partially resolved.

This game is so stuffed up with lore I barely read any journals/stories I collect. :giveup: I just can't keep up. 

i really would like to play it but im not willing to pay for it it will get f2p sooner or later

atm im playing vindictus and its the best game i played (online)

i really would like to play it but im not willing to pay for it it will get f2p sooner or later

atm im playing vindictus and its the best game i played (online)

Lol f2p, I'm sure it won't. They were saying the same about FFXIv and it's going strong.

Also there's CREDD which allows you to buy game time.

• 2 weeks later...
Haldy

I'm still really enjoying the game, which suprises me a lot, I'm usualy off MMO and back to WoW at this stage!

My current main is my level 33 Draken Stalker/Soldier, Xravak. Here is the big goon.

tumblr_n75s4mWAqu1rnx6c9o1_1280.png

I'm still really enjoying the game, which suprises me a lot, I'm usualy off MMO and back to WoW at this stage!

My current main is my level 33 Draken Stalker/Soldier, Xravak. Here is the big goon.

tumblr_n75s4mWAqu1rnx6c9o1_1280.png

Yasss rise up my thread, rise up from the dead!

That Draken looks awesome. I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

I had lvl 30 esper but I deleted him and rerolled as Spellslinger. Stationary aspect of the class killed it for me a bit.

Currently level 20 ^^ Had no time to play, gonna level up a bit tonight.

Jaqe.140610.140143.png

Haldy

Yasss rise up my thread, rise up from the dead!

That Draken looks awesome. I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

I had lvl 30 esper but I deleted him and rerolled as Spellslinger. Stationary aspect of the class killed it for me a bit.

Currently level 20 ^^ Had no time to play, gonna level up a bit tonight.

Jaqe.140610.140143.png

Oh no, you're an Aurin!? I struggle to take them seriously, especialy not after seeing some of the messes running around Nexus. Massive eyes, bright pink skin, flowers in their big puffed up hair. I see some and I'm just... :toofunny:

How is Exiles, by the way? I'm loving Dominion but I might give a Mordesh a try also!

Archived