Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP Ball: European Leg Discussion (TONIGHT: London, UK)

Bowie

Featured Posts

Hello everyone, I've updated the ticketing information (based on various sources including Ticketmaster, AXS, and Live Nation) - hopefully it's helpful to those who want to buy tickets :hug:

REMEMBER: Just because it says it's "sold out", doesn't mean you can't get tickets! Keep trying at all official ticket outlets; you never know what you might get!

The Norway wont sell out :flop: but who cares, I'm gonna have a good time anyway :)

You never know :shrug: Tbh I'd be happy with anything upwards of 90/95% for Norway. Hopefully there will be some more hype around the show itself.

Is there much promo you know of in Norway?

Hecturr

You never know :shrug: Tbh I'd be happy with anything upwards of 90/95% for Norway. Hopefully there will be some more hype around the show itself.

Is there much promo you know of in Norway?

there's not really any promo going on as of right now, i mean sure there's some posters around the arena and the facebook event, but that's it. for the btwb and tmb there was at least a TV spot. :awkney: They need to step up their game because not even lmz is sold out.

fuk her for dumping North Eastern Europe  :grr:

On the next tour, eh? :hug:

there's not really any promo going on as of right now, i mean sure there's some posters around the arena and the facebook event, but that's it. for the btwb and tmb there was at least a TV spot. :awkney: They need to step up their game because not even lmz is sold out.

Imo the promo campaign has been disastrously messy in many places :toofunga: Hopefully things will step up a bit now :ohno:

Hecturr

Imo the promo campaign has been disastrously messy in many places :toofunga: Hopefully things will step up a bit now :ohno:

I just tweeted a complaint to livenation norway and UniversalMusicNorway about the lack of promo other than the posters around the arena :emma: I hope there will be a TV spot or something, because she needs the promo. I'm even thinking about going around and hanging up some posters myself tbh

I just tweeted a complaint to livenation norway and UniversalMusicNorway about the lack of promo other than the posters around the arena :emma: I hope there will be a TV spot or something, because she needs the promo. I'm even thinking about going around and hanging up some posters myself tbh

:lmao: :ARTPOP:

As long as it's okay to do so, why not :derpga:

monsterdreams

124 days until my show

So happy she added more dates over here! :)

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

ithinkweed

I hope so :hug: But it's just sad, because I love ARTPOP songs so much and she probably won't perform them on the next tour :noparty: Edited by ithinkweed