💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP Ball: European Leg Discussion (TONIGHT: London, UK)

Bowie

Featured Posts

MrMMDIE.png

Welcome to the official discussion thread for the upcoming European leg of Lady Gaga's artRave: The ARTPOP Ball. Beginning in Istanbul, Turkey, on September 16th, the show will travel the continent, concluding in Paris, November 24th, at the Bercy Arena.

This thread is the perfect hub for general discussion about the European leg of artRave. Moreover, you can track the tour as it travels around Europe, discussing the new additions and changes/alterations made to the show with other members. Also included for you to view is a list of tour dates, with ticket sales included where possible. You can discuss your concert-date strategies with other fans too, and share your experiences of the show. What was your favourite part of the night - could it have been meeting Gaga herself?

NEWS/UPDATES:

LADY GAGA BRINGS 'THE ARTPOP BALL' TO ISTANBUL TONIGHT:

It's finally here! :monsterpaw: Tonight, Gaga opens the European leg of the artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour in Istanbul, Turkey. Check back for pictures and videos from the show, and share your stories with us in this thread!

TOUR DATES/TICKETING INFORMATION:

klEAggl.png

And remember: Just because it might be advertised as "sold out", a concert may still have tickets available. Keep trying for tickets via official ticketing outlets. See you at the Ball! :party:

Edited by Bowie
  • Like 1

Haroon

YAAAAAY :woot: Looking forward to hearing tips and tricks from people who have waited in line for Gaga longer than I have :omg: I love how she's doing the UK and then leaving but then returning :awesome:

EU flop :cryga:

:laughga: She'll likely return with the next tour. Plus I think demand was way over-estimated for the previous outing.

Melech

:laughga: She'll likely return with the next tour. Plus I think demand was way over-estimated for the previous outing.

18 Shows on contintental Europe that means 18 shows for 750 million people :laughga:

8 shows for the UK. 8 shows for 62 million :emma:

18 Shows on contintental Europe that means 18 shows for 750 million people :laughga:

8 shows for the UK. 8 shows for 62 million :emma:

:whitney:

Vernier

Yay for the thread :party: Still uncertain as to whether I'm going, but I'm hoping :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Yay for the thread :party: Still uncertain as to whether I'm going, but I'm hoping :giveup:

Tickets are available for pretty much every date - they've added further dates. No show seems to really be 'sold out'. There's also resale if that's an option you've got open to you.