Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP Ball: European Leg Discussion (TONIGHT: London, UK)

Bowie

Featured Posts

TONIGHT: HAMBURG, GERMANY

1.jpg

Tonight, Gaga brings the party to Hamburg, for the first of three artRAVEs in Germany! :party:

Edited by Bowie

It's been two days since I saw Gaga in Hamburg and I'm still raving in my room. The first Gaga show in my life. Unfortunately, I couldn't go to the BTWB, but the artRAVE was worth waiting for for six years. IT WAS SO GOOD. LIKE REALLY.

I had a GA ticket and arrived at 11 am at the arena. There were about 40 people camping, I chose a corner and waited. Everyone was in groups and I was with someone I met online a few days ago. We didn't talk much and I only talked with three people because I was shy :emma: Also, I was STARVING. Didn't want to go to McDonald's because the arena was in the middle of nowhere and it'd take me forever to go and return :deadbanana:

We were let in at 5 pm (if I remember correctly) and then had to wait two and a half hours for the first opening act. Even though I didn't have a LMZ ticket (the one where you can get in early), I was in the fourth row (mainstage). I then let a few people infront of me because they weren't that tall and ended up in the sixth row. The view was AMAZING. Except for the piano parts and DWUW, you could see her all the time. During Partynauseous and Swine she was literally standing in front of me (my poor heart went craycray :deadbanana). She even pointed at me during Swine and looked at me throughout the squealing/chorus :flutter:

Overall it was a great show, the best I have been to. She was so happy and the people weren't rude or anything (even though I saw someone I didn't want to see :rip:). And I completely forgot to throw my stuffed panda + letter on stage when she was singing Aura. Too busy to dance :smh: I can't believe it's over, I just wanna go back and dance and sing with her again.

Edited by Guest

It's been two days since I saw Gaga in Hamburg and I'm still raving in my room. The first Gaga show in my life. Unfortunately, I couldn't go to the BTWB, but the artRAVE was worth waiting six years. IT WAS SO GOOD. LIKE REALLY.

I had a GA ticket and arrived at 11 am at the arena. There were about 40 people camping, I chose a corner and waited. Everyone was in groups and I was with someone I met online a few days ago. We didn't talk much and I only talked with three people because I was shy :emma: Also, I was STARVING. Didn't want to go to McDonald's because the arena was in the middle of nowhere and it'd take me forever to go and return :deadbanana:

We were let in at 5 pm (if I remember correctly) and then had to wait two and a half hours for the first opening act. Even though I didn't have a LMZ ticket (the one where you can get in early), I was in the fourth row (mainstage). I then let a few people infront of me because they weren't that tall and ended up in the sixth row. The view was AMAZING. Except for the piano parts and DWUW, you could see her all the time. During Partynauseous and Swine she was literally standing in front of me (my poor heart went craycray :deadbanana). She even pointed at me during Swine and looked at me throughout the squealing/chorus

Overall it was a great show, the best I have been to. She was so happy and the people weren't rude or anything (even though I saw someone I didn't want to see :rip:). And I completely forgot to throw my stuffed panda + letter on stage when she was singing Aura. Too busy to dance, I can't believe it's over, I just wanna go back and dance and sing with her again.

Thanks for this awesome review :legend: Sounds like you had an amazing time :giveup:

Thanks for this awesome review :LEGENDSounds like you had an amazing time :giveup:

I did :emo:

But some super selfish fans were/are mad at her because she didn't stop the car at the hotel. Wtf, she just got a tattoo, has a Q&A session with Reddit, has to rest and then go to the show :wtf: after I told them to not be so selfish and let Gaga rest, they were like "she can rest when the tour is over!!1! She doesn't like her German fans" ...mess :fail:

Edit: and the fans I'm talking about are the ones that met her several times and were even on stage and backstage at several shows :smh:

Edited by Guest

Some super selfish fans were/are mad at her because she didn't stop the car at the hotel. Wtf, she just got a tattoo, has a Q&A session with Reddit, has to rest and then go to the show :wtf: after I told them to not be so selfish and let Gaga rest, they were like "she can rest when the tour is over!!1! She doesn't like her German fans" ...mess :fail:

Edit: and the fans I'm talking about are the ones that met her several times and were even on stage and backstage at several shows :smh:

:laughga: Oh dear :rip:

TONIGHT: PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC

WP_000070.jpg

For the first time in almost four years, Gaga is back in the Czech Republic for her concert tonight, in Prague! She last played here on November 17, 2010, with The Monster Ball Tour, and finally, brings ARTPOP to the country this evening :nick:

Hey guys, just a quick question. I'll go the concert in London on the 26th October and I'd like to ask you all how is the situation with the standing tickets. I mean, should I get there super early? Haven't heard what's happening at this tour. For the BTWB I got there super early and it was cray cray hahaha. Just want to make sure I wont be too far from the stage. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks xx

Hey guys, just a quick question. I'll go the concert in London on the 26th October and I'd like to ask you all how is the situation with the standing tickets. I mean, should I get there super early? Haven't heard what's happening at this tour. For the BTWB I got there super early and it was cray cray hahaha. Just want to make sure I wont be too far from the stage. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks xx

From what I've seen, it's not too much of a rush, because the runways are so extensive that various places could be considered "ideal". If you want to be near the main stage, remember that LMZ have early access, so will take up the first few rows in front of that area (in theory).

TONIGHT: BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND

879-7.jpg

For the first time in over four years, Lady Gaga returns to Birmingham for the first of two concerts at the NIA Arena in the city. She brings her artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour to a sold out crowd this evening - if you're one of those attending, let us know how you found it below! :party:

Edited by Bowie

Rollercoaster

I hope she keeps adding random bits of songs until the tour finishes. I really love those little snippets - things like TEOG, brooklyn nights, mtn, hair etc. Keeps it alive.

lxdygxga

Birmingham was great. I had so much fun - much more than I did at the Monster Ball back in 2010. The lights, the vocals, the crowd - it all just merged, and it was a great show. I've seen a few people be disappointed by artRAVE and the fact it has no story or anything, but I thought it was an amazing show that didn't need a story. She killed it, and I was pleasantly surprised by how much of ARTPOP the crowd were actually singing along to.

Birmingham was great. I had so much fun - much more than I did at the Monster Ball back in 2010. The lights, the vocals, the crowd - it all just merged, and it was a great show. I've seen a few people be disappointed by artRAVE and the fact it has no story or anything, but I thought it was an amazing show that didn't need a story. She killed it, and I was pleasantly surprised by how much of ARTPOP the crowd were actually singing along to.

That's fantastic news! :party: I'm glad you enjoyed it :sara:

TONIGHT: DUBLIN, IRELAND

NO-FEE-3-MOBILE-ARENA-MX2.jpg

Gaga brings the artRAVE to Dublin tonight with a concert at the 3Arena in the city. If you're going, let us know! :party:

Edited by Bowie