💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

KARA

Viola

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

Last year Jiyoung went blonde .. it looked weird... The only Kara member that could rock blonde was Nicole

1f20c8720d811a413a385215dc078024-500.jpgtumblr_mxsig9RnxO1rysoxpo4_250-horz.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.jpg

nicole_main-e1350576740986-715x450.jpg

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YCHofficial

tbh i forgot how the song goes (Pandora) so mayne not so iconic

can we agree that Break It, Lupin, Step & Damaged Lady are iconic songs

Antichrist

I don't think I've listened to 'Damaged Lady' more than 2 times in my whole life, so defo not iconic.

Lupin & Step are definitely iconic tho. And Pretty Girl :legend:

YCHofficial

I wish DSP Media could get original member Sunghee back and just let Kara promote as a 4 member group... I would not be the first time Kara would be a 4 member group..... the 3rd  time :emma:

I wish DSP Media could get original member Sunghee back and just let Kara promote as a 4 member group... I would not be the first time Kara would be a 4 member group..... the 3rd  time :emma:

Whatever happened to Sunghee anyway XD 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

YCHofficial

Whatever happened to Sunghee anyway XD 

Sunghee suddenly announced that she would be leaving the group due to parental pressure because her participation in the group was contingent on the maintenance of her grades.

Sunghee suddenly announced that she would be leaving the group due to parental pressure because her participation in the group was contingent on the maintenance of her grades.

I mean like ever since she left XD

YCHofficial

I mean like ever since she left XD

I'm not even sure... 

she finished her studies.. and got married in 2011

i think she still sings here and there... but she hasnt done any major shiz since Kara.. which is sad since she was Kara's main vocalist .. :cryga::messga:

And she used to give vocal lessons to young people who wanna become singers.. i dont know if she still does 

Antichrist

How old was she when she left?

I'm not even sure... 

she finished her studies.. and got married in 2011

i think she still sings here and there... but she hasnt done any major shiz since Kara.. which is sad since she was Kara's main vocalist .. :cryga::messga:

And she used to give vocal lessons to young people who wanna become singers.. i dont know if she still does 

Oh ok. I was curious about what she's been up to since she left.

YCHofficial

Youngji chosen as the new member of KARA

KARA-youngji_1404209754_af_org.jpg

wait does this mean theyre not gonna add a 5th member???

EDIT: ''DSP had changed their decision of having 2 winners to 1 winner.KARA Project came to it's conclusion and there is only 1 winner and Heo Youngji was crowned, becoming the fourth member of Kara.''

Archived