💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Crowds Thread

daviddarko

Featured Posts

Guy Under You

Australia doesn't even look like a flop, you guys that keep dragging her and the Aussies obviously aren't from Australia. It might not have sold out on the website, but you can by tickets at the venue. People talk you know, and they find out from others that she's here and then they go and buy tickets from the ticket box at the venue of the day or they go to a ticketek outlet. So ****ing stop dragging us Aussie monsters and Gaga, she isn't even a flop here ffs. :pawsup:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rainbow Unicorn

Australia doesn't even look like a flop, you guys that keep dragging her and the Aussies obviously aren't from Australia. It might not have sold out on the website, but you can by tickets at the venue. People talk you know, and they find out from others that she's here and then they go and buy tickets from the ticket box at the venue of the day or they go to a ticketek outlet. So ****ing stop dragging us Aussie monsters and Gaga, she isn't even a flop here ffs. :pawsup:

All the empty seats are...

Behind the aura, behind the aura, BEHIND THE CURTAIN  :troll:

Jonna Lee

"flop tour mess lost 75 million for live nation irrelevant artflop"

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

ThatSLAYGUY

All the empty seats are...

Behind the aura, behind the aura, BEHIND THE CURTAIN  :troll:

Omg 

• 2 weeks later...

Brisbane

10598435_634641783301545_1464117619_n.jp

This is such a good photo of me ;)

I won't die, but I can't live without you

the fact i was on the floor in that massive crowd just gives me chills and is just so cool! deffs didn't feel that crowded or seem like it was actually that many people :P 

Toronto

10511213_10152664947304574_5005176742538

10270520_10152664947354574_5013529777968

ohh, Did you take the picture?  :worship:  Congrats!

Noo! I mean, I'm in the photo :P 

I won't die, but I can't live without you

I bet some Madonna fans are posting this :dies:

10362265_305222422976398_1524867644_n.jp

these pics are b4 the show started 

i went to the first sydney show n it was packed idk bout the second tho

Guy Under You

these pics are b4 the show started 

i went to the first sydney show n it was packed idk bout the second tho

so did i and had extreme clostophobia because my part of the mosh was the most packed, aha she didn't even flop here

Archived