Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Demi Lovato

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

SlayedForTheGod

I KNOWWWWW you guys arent complaining about the song having nothing to do with a gay pride event when gaga is the queen on making videos that have zero to do with the songs they are for. I literally hate this forums obsession with the word basic. It's literally a Demi Lovato video. Did you expect a work of art? The video is cute. And for those of you complaining about her "using the gays", i dont know what to say other than youre delusional. She was asked to perform at several gay pride events. (BTW this isnt just one pride parade in the video). Its basically like a tour video which also let me say normally have nothing to do with the song. 

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carlitos

I KNOWWWWW you guys arent complaining about the song having nothing to do with a gay pride event when gaga is the queen on making videos that have zero to do with the songs they are for. I literally hate this forums obsession with the word basic. It's literally a Demi Lovato video. Did you expect a work of art? The video is cute. And for those of you complaining about her "using the gays", i dont know what to say other than youre delusional. She was asked to perform at several gay pride events. (BTW this isnt just one pride parade in the video). Its basically like a tour video which also let me say normally have nothing to do with the song.

Thank you!! :applause:

Sometimes Gaga's videos don't make sense with the songs. The video is cute and it's opening up peoples minds to the LGBT community. People here are saying that Demi uses the gay, but there's many people who thought Gaga used the gay as well. This place really disappoints me.

SEVDALIZA

OMGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS DEMI :legend:

She's prolly banned from Russia now, but omg Demi yas, ILY :excited2:

operating from another world

Computer

Glamorizing profanity I see :sharon:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

why :awkney:

it's a very cute sig but if they were allowed don't you think everyone would be having them?

i know i'd have sky ferreira or lana in my sig with some grungey VHS effects

ItsTommyBitch

hunty gifs in sigs aren't allowed :spin:

Really :ohno:

Why not o.o?

But... This is interesting btw.. this thread.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Electric Venus

it's a very cute sig but if they were allowed don't you think everyone would be having them?

i know i'd have sky ferreira or lana in my sig with some grungey VHS effects

what harm does it do? i'll take it down obviously but i don't see why :shrug:

what harm does it do? i'll take it down obviously but i don't see why :shrug:

I feel like such a b---h for this omg  

:emma: 

I wish I knew. my only guess is that they lag the server or something?

Archived